Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 06:31 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff (and others here) and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

I didn't have to try.

You did a fine job without my help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 06:35 PM
(08-08-2014 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:31 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff (and others here) and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

I didn't have to try.

When? Give me the link please.

Or don't give me the link. Tell me what info I hid from staff that was a violation of the rules.
08-08-2014, 06:36 PM
(08-08-2014 06:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

I didn't have to try.

Disengage until the homework assignment has been completed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 06:37 PM
A staff told me via PM that my editing priveleges were removed ( this was not entirely because of what I did at another site.) They said someone told them that I was writing things that were against the rules and hiding it with the editing option.

When did I do this? Please tell me. I've been waiting patiently for so long. You would provide the info if you could. You can't! (or at least haven't been able to hitherto)
08-08-2014, 06:38 PM
So I've read maybe 50% of this thread and skimmed the rest. All I can say is I hope nobody is actually getting upset, anxious, or anything of the like. I might sound like some new age loony, but seriously, don't waste your time by letting negative energy into your life. Don't worry, be happy. Big Grin

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
08-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Anjele asked
Quote:Did you target anyone in particular? And,if so, did you follow that person here? Remember - honesty and all that - there are a lot of people on both forums.

That is a question, not a false accusation, but it was a false suspicion clearly designed to get me in trouble.

I followed no one here.

There's more. Stay tuned.
08-08-2014, 06:41 PM
I just want to add: creepy post in the last week? A picture of you with a gun in your mouth. That was three days ago. The picture was removed by a moderator (thank you), so it's not there anymore. The point still stands.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
(08-08-2014 04:03 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:56 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Letting things go, and refusing to fixate on small insignificant things is the mark of a man who can go somewhere in life, because he is focused on the things that matter....
yeah and that's a good comment for all the people here that continue to hold a grudge because ...
I would have let it go a long time ago but ...

This!

This here was the moment.

At this point in this thread you had a choice.

One option would have been to reply with:

"That is good advice. I have to try to put my emotions aside and let this drop and make a fresh start."

Do you see how not taking GWOG's advice has led to an escalation and further alienation?

If you can't see it, this little scab you're picking at is going to get infected.

One of the least pleasurable jobs of the Forum Management Team is that of surgeon... managing the risks associated with the spread of infection.

Please consider this post as an antiseptic swab

[Image: 07701.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
08-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Honestly, the thing that has irked my most about you, WickedClown, is that your freaking avatar pic has changed like 10 times in 2 weeks. Aside from that, haven't really paid much attention to anything terrible you may have done.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
08-08-2014, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:53 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Anjele said:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ank?page=4

Quote:Plenty of time for the shock value desired and the change of content to try to clean up the mess.

I have never since I've been here tried to shock someone with the intention of cleaning up the mess.

She said I lied about:
Quote:Caring when you post offensive things.
I know that isn't true

Quote:[You already proved yourself to be dishonest.
When? Proof?

Quote:Seems more like editing of content.
Quote:Good answer...I don't believe it.

Well it's the truth. All you have to go by is a guess. I know what's in my heart and mind. But I can prove where you lied.
Thread Closed