Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:54 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 06:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 04:03 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  yeah and that's a good comment for all the people here that continue to hold a grudge because ...
I would have let it go a long time ago but ...

This!

This here was the moment.

At this point in this thread you had a choice.

One option would have been to reply with:

"That is good advice. I have to try to put my emotions aside and let this drop and make a fresh start."

Do you see how not taking GWOG's advice has led to an escalation and further alienation?

If you can't see it, this little scab you're picking at is going to get infected.

One of the least pleasurable jobs of the Forum Management Team is that of surgeon... managing the risks associated with the spread of infection.

Please consider this post as an antiseptic swab

[Image: 07701.jpg]

Okay, fine, I'll see about letting it go. I don't like being falsely accused. I don't appreciate being called a liar when I've been completely honest.

He said letting go of the small things. Getting falsely accused and people trying repeatedly to destroy my reputation isnt a small thing to me.
So I've simply been defending myself against the calumny. But I've said enough and will try to cease now.

If someone accuses me of lying or doing something I didn't do, I will defend myself even if it means getting my account banned.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 06:55 PM
No you can't.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Quote:Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target.

Sorry, I missed this one. My next target? What would I target you for? I simply had some friends that I wanted to stay in contact with. It had nothing to do with ill will or victimizing anyone.

That's why it would be nice if this person would actually tell you what I did to "victimize" them. Until then, it's a lie. I recall never targeting anybody to do something bad to, or to intimidate, or to hurt. Not once.
08-08-2014, 07:09 PM
How's that homework assignment coming?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 07:09 PM
So the authorities having to get involved is what it takes for you to understand that your attention, friendship, and contact aren't wanted?

You are dishonest.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:13 PM by Wicked Clown.)
The people from this forum that I know from AF.org are girlyman, buckyball, chas, lostandinsecure, Deidre32, minimalist, vosur, and maybe others. Help me out if I have missed someone.

NONE of those people that I mentioned did I target for the intention of doing something bad to or making feel bad!
08-08-2014, 07:12 PM
THe Authorities were contacted and it had nothing to do with stalkery behavior. Someone went to my youtube account and heard me sing a violent morbid song that wasn't directed at anyone and the police wanted to know if I seriously wanted to do those things. I grew up listening to Eminem and ICP and so I wrote songs like the music I listened to. I was charged with NOTHING because I broke no law!
08-08-2014, 07:14 PM
It's your lie, tell any way you like.

08-08-2014, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:22 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(08-08-2014 07:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's your lie, tell any way you like.

Another false accusation! I have been completely honest. The authorities never said one thing about me stalking anyone nor have I ever been charged with it.

Wanna see my criminal record

Just a moment. I'll get it for you.
08-08-2014, 07:16 PM
This has got to be the first time I've seen Girly not like someone.
That's how you know you're hated, when even Girly dislikes you. He likes Trainwreck ffs... Trainwreck!

But I digress.
Cunt, can I call you cunt? just go away. Shoo. Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes you. You've been here how long and you've already burnt all your bridges. For me it was when you said you shoplift but than you just kept digging deeper and deeper and now I'm reading about this member, of whom I like I might add, that you've scared off because you have issues.
The fact that people hating you encourages you to stay is just proof of you being a troll. That's trollish behavior 101.

No, you haven't broken any rules that I have seen YET but this is TTA, it takes a lot to break the rules (trust me).
And it's only a matter of time before you go the way of Chippy and Admin's do retain the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want and if you're deemed a hazard than they will ban you. Don't think they're not discussing it as we speak, it only takes one little thing to push those against your ban over the edge to "yeah, ban his ass".

Also, a word of advice. You've been here not very long, you've come in like a, as Girly puts, Tasmanian Devil and burnt all the bridges.
Anj on the other hand is a Vet, she's been here a very long time, people know and like her and they trust and respect her word.
When you call her a liar and flip your shit, you dig yourself into an even DEEPER hole.
Stop it.

You did write offensive things in my thread, people saw it, and you did edit it. Stop denying it, people saw it.
And you have done these other things on these other forums, members here are often members elsewhere.
Stop denying it, your word is meaningless.

If you are serious about being a decent person and being a good forum member than the absolute best thing you can do is leave.
People might even give you a little bit of respect if you step up, man up, sack up and just leave like everybody wants.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
Thread Closed