Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 07:25 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Please start now.

[Image: 03600.jpg]

Sorry, if they stop falsely accusing me, I'll let it go.

Here is TTA's welcome statement...

Quote:TTA’s forum is a place for discussion. It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom.

Please complete the homework assignment that Girly has set for you (post #146), in light of this statement.

Thank you.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Maybe you should post that in another thread - two probably aren't enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 07:41 PM
If I knew that your allegations were true, I would shut up for fear of getting banned.

Since I have caught you lying multiple times and know without a doubt that I have been honest, I will keep speaking the truth even if it means getting banned.
08-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Please, please do utter those ban-worthy words.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 07:45 PM
(08-08-2014 07:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If I knew that your allegations were true, I would shut up for fear of getting banned.

Since I have caught you lying multiple times and know without a doubt that I have been honest, I will keep speaking the truth even if it means getting banned.

These statements contradict each other.

You seem to be trying to get banned, you don't seem to care if you do.
Why wait? Beat the rush and leave voluntarily.
08-08-2014, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:51 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Quote:TTA’s forum is a place for discussion. It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom

So anjele gets to keep making false allegations and I'm in trouble for defending myself. She hasn't done anything wrong though. Okay!
08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
(08-08-2014 07:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...
So anjele gets to keep making false allegations and I'm in trouble for defending myself. She hasn't done anything wrong though. Okay!

What... are you 6 years old?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Quote:It exists to provide conversation, support, encouragement, information and community to the atheist, the agnostic, the freethinker and all those interested in seeking knowledge and wisdom

If she hadn't charged me with fabrications this conversation wouldn't be happening.

Look at the threads I start. There has been plenty of conversation, support, encouragement, information and community, and seeking knowledge and wisdom
08-08-2014, 07:52 PM
(08-08-2014 07:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...

What... are you 6 years old?

Dodgy

Funny you say that. I was thinking how immature it is to make up lies to destroy a person's reputation.

I'm also thinking about how immature it is that people think I've been victimizing people online and their scared I'm gonna do something to them.
08-08-2014, 07:52 PM
*they're

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
Thread Closed