Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 07:51 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...
Look at the threads I start. There has been plenty of conversation, support, encouragement, information and community, and seeking knowledge and wisdom

Good. You understood me.

Please stick to that.

Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Quote:If she hadn't charged me with fabrications this conversation wouldn't be happening.

You can stop at any time. Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Since I
(08-08-2014 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  *they're

Im not writing for an English teacher and it isn't against the rules to have bad grammar, so I'm not too concerned about it. But it has been the reason I've edited posts from time to time Tongue
08-08-2014, 07:56 PM
(08-08-2014 07:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:51 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...
Look at the threads I start. There has been plenty of conversation, support, encouragement, information and community, and seeking knowledge and wisdom

Good. You understood me.

Please stick to that.

Okay, with the exception of telling the truth when people are lying about me, I'll obey your correction. Bowing
08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
(08-08-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Good. You understood me.

Please stick to that.

Okay, with the exception of telling the truth when people are lying about me, I'll obey your correction. Bowing

So, IOW, you're just gonna keep on bitchin'.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-08-2014, 08:00 PM
"Just curious what lessons you have learned from the online community forums. Unfortunately this question is vague. What feedback would you offer someone like myself to strengthen their ability to be as mildly annoying as possible?

THank you! The truth hurts but I needed that. Well, some things are obvious but others not so.

I have to be careful because I have gotten in trouble for spamming, trolling, and thread bombing without even realizing or intending to do that. Which is pathetic. I sincerely want to make reparation for the trail of online wreckage I've left behind me in these past seven months. I'm new to this.

Eight months ago I went to mass on average three times a week, was an alter server, prayed the daily Rosary, and weekly Sacrament of Reconciliation. I was hoping to be a Saint but when I realized that was impossible and my Religious experiences were delusion, it filled me with rage that I had been deceived and the past seven years had been a farce. This disturbing bombshell manifested itself with...[SNIP]...of getting arrested IRL and banned from online forums.

I would now like to make amends to the online tresspassing, spamming, trolling, shocking, (and some say victimizing) that I am guilty of. At Af.org I am perma banned and they know me as voldemort (he who should not be named). In what way can I make Reparation. I'd also like more understanding about how my behavior negatively affected people. "

^
This is the OP of the thread. It was precisely this that I had hoped would be the conversation when I started this thread. If you read the OP you will see that I started this thread with the intention of conversation, support, encouragement, information and community, and seeking knowledge and wisdom
08-08-2014, 08:01 PM
(08-08-2014 07:59 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Okay, with the exception of telling the truth when people are lying about me, I'll obey your correction. Bowing

So, IOW, you're just gonna keep on bitchin'.
If falsehoods are not uttered against me from here on out, this will stop.
08-08-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 08:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-08-2014 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This has got to be the first time I've seen Girly not like someone.
That's how you know you're hated, when even Girly dislikes you. He likes Trainwreck ffs... Trainwreck!

But I digress.
Cunt, can I call you cunt? just go away. Shoo. Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes you. You've been here how long and you've already burnt all your bridges. For me it was when you said you shoplift but than you just kept digging deeper and deeper and now I'm reading about this member, of whom I like I might add, that you've scared off because you have issues.
The fact that people hating you encourages you to stay is just proof of you being a troll. That's trollish behavior 101.

No, you haven't broken any rules that I have seen YET but this is TTA, it takes a lot to break the rules (trust me).
And it's only a matter of time before you go the way of Chippy and Admin's do retain the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want and if you're deemed a hazard than they will ban you. Don't think they're not discussing it as we speak, it only takes one little thing to push those against your ban over the edge to "yeah, ban his ass".

Also, a word of advice. You've been here not very long, you've come in like a, as Girly puts, Tasmanian Devil and burnt all the bridges.
Anj on the other hand is a Vet, she's been here a very long time, people know and like her and they trust and respect her word.
When you call her a liar and flip your shit, you dig yourself into an even DEEPER hole.
Stop it.

You did write offensive things in my thread, people saw it, and you did edit it. Stop denying it, people saw it.
And you have done these other things on these other forums, members here are often members elsewhere.
Stop denying it, your word is meaningless.

If you are serious about being a decent person and being a good forum member than the absolute best thing you can do is leave.
People might even give you a little bit of respect if you step up, man up, sack up and just leave like everybody wants.

That was fucking brilliant MuffinStuffin. Thumbsup ... Might be too late to call off the Maori I already set loose. You got a passport?

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 08:02 PM
(08-08-2014 07:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...
So anjele gets to keep making false allegations and I'm in trouble for defending myself. She hasn't done anything wrong though. Okay!

What... are you 6 years old?

Dodgy

Clown let me tell you something, DLJ is complaining about you. When DLJ complains about you, you have official fucked up. DLJ hates almost nobody, I mean nobody, and he is complaining about you sit down and consider that they most loving person on the forum is complaining about you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-08-2014, 08:03 PM
(08-08-2014 08:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 07:59 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  So, IOW, you're just gonna keep on bitchin'.
If falsehoods are not uttered against me from here on out, this will stop.

We'll see. Dodgy
Thread Closed