Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 09:13 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Earmuffs said
Quote:You did write offensive things in my thread, people saw it, and you did edit it. Stop denying it, people saw it.
And you have done these other things on these other forums, members here are often members elsewhere.
Stop denying it, your word is meaningless.

Stop denying it? What did I deny? I have repeatedly admitted to what I did!

When it was brought to my attention that the vulgarity in the post was not funny but offensive I edited for the sake of being polite. Then I announced word for word what I said, I told everyone that what I said was offensive and stupid, and then I apologized to everyone.

So I didn't hide anything and I was NEVER dishonest about anything since I've been here.

Tell me, when the Mod asked about my sick creepy tendencies, why did I give a detailed answer that I have some of those sick attractions? If I was a liar I could have just dismissed it as false. I have NEVER lied once since I have been a member of this forum.

Which is why I candidly shared with everyone the fact that you can find my criminal history online.

Quote:Anj on the other hand is a Vet, she's been here a very long time

I will point out a lie when I know it to be a lie regardless of how many years someone has been coming here or how much authority and persuasion they have, or how many people will flock to their aid. Her charges were false. That's the truth.

I personally find it extremely disturbing and offensive that somebody here publicly accused me of victimizing somebody else but they won't tell me what I did or who it was that this crime was committed against.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Ok Clown, I asked Ang to stop interacting with you, and she agreed to do this since you can't control yourself.

You can keep playing the victim or bringing up the same tired stuff though Ang will not respond. She has you on ignore, and it will be pointless for you to continue along this line.

I hope you are able to move on, though it's not looking good at the moment.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
08-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Quote:If falsehoods are not uttered against me from here on out, this will stop.

Yep didn't last long. Just let it go. There plenty of other threads for you to shit on, this subject is old and tired, let it die peacefully.
08-08-2014, 08:26 PM
(08-08-2014 08:21 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok Clown, I asked Ang to stop interacting with you since you can't control yourself.

You can keep playing the victim or bringing up the same tired stuff though Ang will not respond. She has you on ignore, and it will be pointless for you to continue along this line.

thank you sir!

can I ask you, if you were accused of victimizing somebody and it it was public for everyone to see, and you couldn't recall what the offense was or who it was against, and the person accusing you was not willing to tell you, would that be easy to let go?

especially when it's done in front of hundreds of people?!
08-08-2014, 08:30 PM
(08-08-2014 08:26 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:21 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok Clown, I asked Ang to stop interacting with you since you can't control yourself.

thank you sir!

can I ask you, if you were accused of victimizing somebody and it it was public for everyone to see, and you couldn't recall what the offense was or who it was against, and the person accusing you was not willing to tell you, would that be easy to let go?

Yeah, it would be easy to let go cos it's the internet. I don't put that much stock into what strangers say about me.

For an admitted internet troll you sure put allot of effort into appearances.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
08-08-2014, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 08:47 PM by Wicked Clown.)
For an admitted internet troll you sure put allot of effort into appearances."

Because I've never intentionally trolled on this site and had every intention of following the rules. Have you noticed how many times people have called me cunt and other fowl insults?

How many times have you seen me call someone a name or insult them aside from pointing out someone's dishonesty.

I think the behavior of trying to publicly humiliate a person through calumny is repulsive but that doesn't mean the person is.
08-08-2014, 08:33 PM
(08-08-2014 08:26 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...

Welcome to the world of the messy divorce or the poor business deal.

Yes. You have to let it go.

No. It's not easy.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
08-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Well, I think this should end shortly. A good and wise action has been taken by the staff. I appreciate it and do feel some sorrow and regret for annoying everyone.
08-08-2014, 09:36 PM
(08-08-2014 08:35 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well, I think this should end shortly. A good and wise action has been taken by the staff. I appreciate it and do feel some sorrow and regret for annoying everyone.
oooh, sounds like we can start a proper conversation now. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Quote:For an admitted internet troll you sure put allot of effort into appearances.

I'm a member of Xchristian, Raving Atheist forums, Happy Atheist forums, Communist Soviet Empire forums, Faygolovers forum, loveshack, and loveforum.net and a forum for the mentally ill but don't like it because you can't use fowl language or tell off colored jokes.

I've been banned from two. Af.org and Af.com. I only intentionally trolled or tried to disrupt or provoke people on one of those two forums.
Thread Closed