Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 09:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:35 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Well, I think this should end shortly. A good and wise action has been taken by the staff. I appreciate it and do feel some sorrow and regret for annoying everyone.
oooh, sounds like we can start a proper conversation now. Thumbsup

What would you like the topic of that conversation to be about? You lead Tongue
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 10:01 PM
What do you do for fun? How do you spend most of your down time?

By that I mean something other than internet message boards like this site.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
08-08-2014, 10:04 PM
(08-08-2014 10:01 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What do you do for fun? How do you spend most of your down time?

By that I mean something other than internet message boards like this site.

I like to ski but no longer have the money for it. I'm a long distance runner, I like to go for hikes, am interested in animals, go to aa meetings or mental health support meetings, meet with counselors and doctors, train hopping, swimming, fishing, catching snapping turtles, love arachnids and have had multiple turantulas, and up until recently, drugs and alcohol.

I've been coming to these forums often lately because it can be slightly addictive and a distraction from things that depress me or piss me off. I'm currently unemployed and it isn't a topic of discussion because I'm in an IRTS facility for another 60 days.
08-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Being unemployed and in this environment I've almost been living online during my free time. It's hard for me to find much interesting and constructive conversation very often here so I go online where people speak about deep intellectual, philosophical, and insightful topics.

As a matter of fact, I think at one of the websites I was banned mainly because of sheer over posting.
08-08-2014, 10:44 PM
I liked George Carlin Shy

He wuz funny Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-08-2014, 10:53 PM
(08-08-2014 10:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I liked George Carlin Shy

He wuz funny Big Grin

Oddly enough I was just thinking about him while writing in another thread.
George is one of the first people to get me to start questioning religion. I love the way his mind worked. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-08-2014, 11:09 PM
(08-08-2014 10:53 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 10:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I liked George Carlin Shy

He wuz funny Big Grin

Oddly enough I was just thinking about him while writing in another thread.
George is one of the first people to get me to start questioning religion. I love the way his mind worked. Thumbsup

I know; same here! Not just religion, either Shy
I remember him complaining about how our freedom is an illusion. Democrat or Republican? -- But I want a 4th option!
For a while there, every time the bag boy at the grocery store asked me "paper or plastic", I wanted to answer "wicker basket" Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-08-2014, 11:11 PM
if any of you guys manage to get through all 22 pages of this thread, the worst is over and the good stuff is just now beginning. Smile
09-08-2014, 03:32 AM
(08-08-2014 11:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if any of you guys manage to get through all 22 pages of this thread, the worst is over and the good stuff is just now beginning. Smile

OH FINALLY.

THE BEST thing you can do if you are determined to stay here is TALK ABOUT NORMAL SHIT. Exactly what has started on this page, fuckin' comedians and hobbies and everyday life. Don't ever mention defending yourself again, thanks.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
09-08-2014, 05:09 AM
Or you can just fuck off and do everyone a solid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
Thread Closed