Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 08:45 AM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(09-08-2014 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or you can just fuck off and do everyone a solid.
Not a chance of it. I dont give in to the demands of peer pressure or getting cyberbullied into leaving. Keep up your flaming and trolling if you like but it wont acheive any desired results. I don't reward bad behavior.

by the way, repeatedly posting insults and other remarks with the purpose of provoking someone or making their stay at a forum unpleasant, is indeed trolling.
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 08:51 AM
(09-08-2014 08:32 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or you can just fuck off and do everyone a solid.
Not a chance of it. I dont give in to the demands of peer pressure or getting cyberbullied into leaving. Keep up your flaming and trolling if you like but it wont acheive any desired results. I don't reward bad behavior.

by the way, repeatedly posting insults and other remarks with the purpose of provoking someone or making their stay at a forum unpleasant, is indeed trolling.

Wrong, telling someone to leave because you bother many people is not trolling, getting someone to ignore you and making useless attention whore post is trolling.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I just recently got a pm from someone saying for the sake of self-preservation they are blocking me because they don't want to become my next victim. Are you kidding me? I've never stalked anyone with an intention to harm them or make them feel bad and I've never victimized anyone.

I'm glad this happened. It is teaching me patience and a whole new lesson in the power of making up fictional stories about someone abusing fictional characters. It's quite fascinating how gullible people are.

Quote:making useless attention whore post is trolling.

These aren't attention whore posts. People are making shit up and I'm simply speaking the truth. If people would stop talking about me, insulting me, calling me a liar when I've spoken the truth, and claiming their terrified of me because they caught wind of some work of fiction about me, these posts of self-defense wouldn't exist.

If you guys want me to post a lot keep gossipping, keep flaming, keep speaking falsehoods, and keep telling me how scared you are that I am going to victimize you. If it weren't for that behavior this thread would be probably 10 or more pages shorter.

If you want me to post way less, here is a hint, ignore me, don't talk about me, don't follow me around, and don't try to cyber bully me into leaving. You will see a severe drop in the number of my posts if you follow that advice.
09-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Quote:If you want me to post way less, here is a hint, ignore me, don't talk about me, don't follow me around, and don't try to cyber bully me into leaving. You will see a severe drop in the number of my posts if you follow that advice.

I'm no expert, but that looks an awful lot like a threat.
Is this what you enjoy? Does being on this forum in this manner appeal to you?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-08-2014, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:18 AM by Wicked Clown.)
No, it's just as I said multiple times. I'm not going to back down and not speak the truth when lies are being hurled at me. That rule woudl also apply to persecution and people trying to get you to leave through cyberbullying.

I haven't desired to be unkind to anyone here but will not remain silent. Getting multiple comments from people that they are scared I might be their next target and that I victimized someone isn't a small matter. and then they made the false claim that the authorities were contacted due to my "stalking." Then when I told them the truth, I'm accussed of lying. That is wrong and gross that someone made up that story. It is worse than flaming and trolling.

It is the lowest thing I've ever seen someone do on an online forum. By far!

I never threatened anyone. I'm just saying if you want me to post less ignore me. It's a piece of advice. Isn't it obvious that a person will post less if they are ignored as opposed to getting false allegations of stalkery and victimizing people?
09-08-2014, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 11:48 AM by Wicked Clown.)
I'm a member of nine forums that I can think of. Maybe more. Criminalizing a person and getting people so scared that they feel for the sake of self-preservation they are afraid to talk to me or block me, is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen on any discussion forum.

That shit is so low! And then to lie and say the authorities had to intervene just drops to a new low. Then after the unwarranted denunciation, using insults and cyberbullying to further try to pressure a person to leave makes the situation that much more pathetic. This is nothing short of pitiful. That's right, I pity whoever it is that made up and propagated that work of fiction and the fictional character involved.

Quote:And we need to know about a PRIVATE message.... why?

Hint... we didn't.

As I said, letting things go... it's not easy.

I am disappointed that you are not even trying.

I tried but I'm enraged by new messages about people being terrified of my victimizing them. And the new claims that I'm a liar. I will obey any moderators request with the exception of being silent and not speaking the truth when people are lying about me. I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as you, assuming you are able to do that.

(The reason I posted this post here is because I've reached my quota and can't post for now)

So, the claim is you hurt somebody that is a member here. We aren't going to tell you his/her name. We also aren't going to tell you what you did Blink

So I asked, "who is this person? Could you PM them and have them come over here and tell me what I did?"

"Oh that person isn't here any longer"

Sounds like classic bullshit. Your guilty of doing something seriously wrong to somebody but but no one knows what it is and we can't tell you who it is that you abused.

Oh and the authorities had to be contacted.

So if you are going to accuse somebody of committing a crime against a person and the authorities had to get involved , refusing to submit any of the evidence or what the crime is or the person involved would usually indicate that somebody is making stuff up or grossly exaggerating
09-08-2014, 10:34 AM
(09-08-2014 09:46 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I just recently got a pm from someone saying...

And we need to know about a PRIVATE message.... why?

Hint... we didn't.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-08-2014, 11:52 AM
(09-08-2014 10:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ---

Dodgy

Ha - I don't know if disappointed describes my analysis of the situation... more like astonished. Weasel Clown has been given the chance and yet, I'm astonished at his relentless badgering of this thread into a paranoid, personal persecution psychosis. Dodgy

Sad Clown's incessant insistance on being recognized as "the victim" of "false accusations" is such a complete, fucking bore. People of his ilk are whom I stop listening mid word, shake my head, and walk away from.
Consider
I guess that is disappointment.

So, how have you been DLJ? I see this moderation stuff has been keeping you busy. See why I lazied myself out of it. Wink Troubled children; whatchya gonna do?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
09-08-2014, 12:01 PM
(09-08-2014 11:52 AM)kim Wrote:  ...
So, how have you been DLJ? I see this moderation stuff has been keeping you busy. See why I lazied myself out of it. Wink Troubled children; whatchya gonna do?

Good Forum Etiquette does not permit me to answer that question.

For thou art beneath me.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-08-2014, 12:06 PM
(09-08-2014 10:30 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm a member of nine forums that I can think of. Maybe more. Criminalizing a person and getting people so scared that they feel for the sake of self-preservation they are afraid to talk to me or block me, is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen on any discussion forum.

That shit is so low! And then to lie and say the authorities had to intervene just drops to a new low. Then after the unwarranted denunciation, using insults and cyberbullying to further try to pressure a person to leave makes the situation that much more pathetic. This is nothing short of pitiful. That's right, I pity whoever it is that made up and propagated that work of fiction and the fictional character involved.

Quote:And we need to know about a PRIVATE message.... why?

Hint... we didn't.

I tried but I'm enraged by new messages about people being terrified of my victimizing them. And the new claims that I'm a liar. I will obey any moderators request with the exception of being silent and not speaking the truth when people are lying about me. I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as you, assuming you are able to do that.

(The reason I posted this post here is because I've reached my quota and can't post for now)

So, the claim is you hurt somebody that is a member here. We aren't going to tell you his/her name. We also aren't going to tell you what you did Blink

So I asked, "who is this person? Could you PM them and have them come over here and tell me what I did?"

"Oh that person isn't here any longer"

Sounds like classic bullshit. Your guilty of doing something seriously wrong to somebody but but no one knows what it is and we can't tell you who it is that you abused.

Oh and the authorities had to be contacted.

So if you are going to accuse somebody of committing a crime against a person and the authorities had to get involved , refusing to submit any of the evidence or what the crime is or the person involved would usually indicate that somebody is making stuff up or grossly exaggerating

So if a mod said leave will you do it?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Thread Closed