Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(09-08-2014 12:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ---

For thou art beneath me.

Angel

One wishes. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
09-08-2014, 12:11 PM
He's getting exactly what he wants, all the attention. An entire thread dedicated to him and the horrible misdeeds that have been inflicted on him.
Supposedly a member of at least 9 other forums where he is loved and adored. Yet he manages to find all this time to remain at the only place he is not wanted and spout a seemingly endless stream of inane bullshit in as many different threads as possible.
Shoo now little puke. Shoooooo.

[Image: 200_zpsdb7e2bcb.gif]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
09-08-2014, 12:15 PM
(09-08-2014 12:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 10:30 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm a member of nine forums that I can think of. Maybe more. Criminalizing a person and getting people so scared that they feel for the sake of self-preservation they are afraid to talk to me or block me, is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen on any discussion forum.

That shit is so low! And then to lie and say the authorities had to intervene just drops to a new low. Then after the unwarranted denunciation, using insults and cyberbullying to further try to pressure a person to leave makes the situation that much more pathetic. This is nothing short of pitiful. That's right, I pity whoever it is that made up and propagated that work of fiction and the fictional character involved.

I tried but I'm enraged by new messages about people being terrified of my victimizing them. And the new claims that I'm a liar. I will obey any moderators request with the exception of being silent and not speaking the truth when people are lying about me. I'm sorry, I'm not as strong as you, assuming you are able to do that.

(The reason I posted this post here is because I've reached my quota and can't post for now)

So, the claim is you hurt somebody that is a member here. We aren't going to tell you his/her name. We also aren't going to tell you what you did Blink

So I asked, "who is this person? Could you PM them and have them come over here and tell me what I did?"

"Oh that person isn't here any longer"

Sounds like classic bullshit. Your guilty of doing something seriously wrong to somebody but but no one knows what it is and we can't tell you who it is that you abused.

Oh and the authorities had to be contacted.

So if you are going to accuse somebody of committing a crime against a person and the authorities had to get involved , refusing to submit any of the evidence or what the crime is or the person involved would usually indicate that somebody is making stuff up or grossly exaggerating

So if a mod said leave will you do it?

Zeke - check post #53.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Things I've learned since joining this forum:

1) Even relatively logical and rational people can get really butt-hurt about things that are easily laughed off elsewhere.

2) Logical and rational people can also easily laugh off things that would cause extreme butt-hurt elsewhere.

3) It can be difficult to discern whether I have been inappropriate, or am dealing with delicate flowers.

4) Inadvertent inappropriate actions can hurt people, regardless of whether I would be; feels bad man.

5) People who have struggled to find like-minded friends IRL, are more likely to bandwagon and defend those they've found online, regardless of their own direct involvement or stance.

6) People get upset about pictures of guns aimed in a self destructive fashion.

7) Admitting that my actions were wrong, apologizing, or even defending myself, doesn't always mean that things will work out how I would like.

8) Sometimes it's best to simply move on.
[+] 6 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
09-08-2014, 02:14 PM
(09-08-2014 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So if a mod said leave will you do it?

Zeke - check post #53.

Worst it is DLJ who told him that. That is sad, I never though DLJ would tell anyone to fuck off.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-08-2014, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 03:28 PM by Wicked Clown.)
well when you're convinced that somebody has been stalking and targeting people to harm them It's pretty clear as to why you would not like them . this conversation would have never happened and therefore he would have never said thathad somebody not been making up lies about me.

let me ask you, does this seem like its the truth?

the charge
you did something really really bad that hurt somebody on this forum. that person cannot come here and explain it to you as you requested. I know this person very well and a lot of people know this person but we can't tell you who it is or provide any evidence as to what you did. you have also done this to other people that we can not provide any evidence for this claim. I'm worried that I might be your next target because somebody told me that you victimize people and that they had to call the authorities on you.

sound like a true story guys?

also I mentioned something disturbing on this thread because a moderate askedo me about if I had an attraction to some very dark things. I showed up at an atheist forum to talk about my interests and morbid things, because I knew you couldn't talk about such things on a Christian forum

well I realize that was a big mistake. I had no intention of discussing those things further until a moderator asked me to. I have absolutely no desire to harm anybody and I never have physically harmed anybody and I've never stalked anybody online with any intention of doing anything bad to them.

when I candidly spoke about those things, I also made it very clear that I had no desire whatsoever of doing those things. I'm interested sometimes in watching crime scenes or reading books about criminals. that's way different than wanting to kill people.
09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
They're obviously not going to tell you the persons name for the protection of said person.
Don't be an idiot.

I'm going to tell you what I just told my 11month year old niece:
Begone foul beast!

You'll probably give the same response actually.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 03:46 PM by Wicked Clown.)
one of the best things I have done recently is registered for this forum. had I not become a member of this forum I would not have learned a valuable lesson that when you Express a fascination with death, a previous childhood obsession with horror movies, an interest in books about crime and crime scenes

you become this infamous victimizer of all sorts of fictional characters, and you become a serial killer, a stalker, and a guy that showed up to cause nothing but trouble and people are intimidated and scared that you're going to target them to do bad things to them.

this was a great lesson in the ridiculousness of human nature , how immature and fragile people are, what gossip can do,and how you should be very careful when you disclose anything that can be twisted and taken out of context. were it not for this forum, I never truly would have been given such an incredible example of how everything you can say that can be misunderstood will be misunderstood.

And people listen to the gossipers that tell these tall tales, and come to their aid, provided that the story tellers have been here long enough and have many good reputation points.

by the way pablo, I didn't say my reputation was great on the 9 forums that I belong to. you're putting words in my mouth. some of those are Christian forums and they cannot stand my hatred for scripture.

but never ever on the internet have I heard people tell me that they're afraid to talk to me because I will target them and they could be next victim, or that moderators had to contact the police or the FBI because I was stalking and hurting people.

this is nothing short of amazing and unexpected. I came here to learn.what a priceless lesson members of TTA have taught me.
09-08-2014, 03:45 PM
(09-08-2014 03:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ... when you Express a fascination with death, ...

That won't make you a pariah here. Here's one of my first posts here.

What will make you a pariah is being a whining pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-08-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 03:57 PM by Wicked Clown.)
well the lesson taught here has been valuable so thank you guys. rather than complaining I should be thanking you. this has all been very interesting and a great exercise in patience. no pain no gain. you can't grow in patience un less people test it.

I would like to congratulate everybody on TTA that have helped me grow in virtue and with all of the insults and rejection have taught me how to deal with life and be humble.

Thank you! I think the world of you and I love this website more and more everyday. Smartass

it's so much fun and so interesting and unprecedented over here that I'm losing desire to go to the other places I'm registered for. Smile

I love you guys!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thread Closed