Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Yea, that's pretty much what my niece said too.
I mean, she just stared at me and sucked her fingers, but same thing.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 04:08 PM
yes that's right so tell that to the people that are so terrified of me, that I resemble your niece.

nothing to fear or be intimidated by here.

for all you guys know, I'm just a sensitive, gentle, timid little pansy that wouldn't cut a flower for fear of hurting it. Wink

that's more accurate than the big bad boogie man hysteria that's going around.
09-08-2014, 04:15 PM
I never said I wasn't scared of her.
She's a fragile china doll with sharp teeth and claws (nails).
She can hurt you but you can't hurt her, she's terrifying.

And besides, you're a deranged psycho who internet stalks people because you want to wear their skin and fuck their skinless corpse (or something to that extent). So don't compare yourself to my niece.

Go away troll.

09-08-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 04:27 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(09-08-2014 04:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said I wasn't scared of her.
She's a fragile china doll with sharp teeth and claws (nails).
She can hurt you but you can't hurt her, she's terrifying.

And besides, you're a deranged psycho who internet stalks people because you want to wear their skin and fuck their skinless corpse (or something to that extent). So don't compare yourself to my niece.

Go away troll.
I'm flattered. to be honest I like the abuse. Big Grin

please be less kind next time. if somebody wanted to do skinless corpses I don't think online discussion forums is the way to go about it. Laugh out load

as much as you follow me around and the quantity of my posts that you quote, makes me wonder if you're stalking me, but I ain't trippin though. Smile
09-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Quote:if somebody wanted to do skinless corpses I don't think online discussion forums is the way to go about it.

Well you'd know.

Quote:as much as you follow me around and the quantity of my post that you quote, makes me wonder if you're stalking me

On this forum I am.
Your name comes up on the main page and I'm there to remind you that nobody likes you, you're a deranged loser and nobody wants you here and that you should do everyone a favor and fuck off.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 04:37 PM
and you could do everybody a favor and stop giving me so much attention thus decreasing the likelihood of me fucking off!

but I'm growing quite fond of your wise words, proverbs,, parables Wink
09-08-2014, 04:57 PM
(09-08-2014 02:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Zeke - check post #53.

Worst it is DLJ who told him that. That is sad, I never though DLJ would tell anyone to fuck off.

You don't think DLJ can be so frustrated with trying to guide someone that he reacts out of exasperation? Did you think DLJ was superhuman?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
(09-08-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 02:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Worst it is DLJ who told him that. That is sad, I never though DLJ would tell anyone to fuck off.

You don't think DLJ can be so frustrated with trying to guide someone that he reacts out of exasperation? Did you think DLJ was superhuman?

Whaaaa, DLJ is not a super human? Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-08-2014, 04:59 PM
(09-08-2014 04:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You don't think DLJ can be so frustrated with trying to guide someone that he reacts out of exasperation? Did you think DLJ was superhuman?

Whaaaa, DLJ is not a super human? Shocking

Hush woman - only a few of us are supposed to know the truth. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-08-2014, 05:01 PM
(08-08-2014 05:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  whoever told angel that I did something bad to them, please let me know who you are, she needs help. for once please grant her a shred of evidence for her at suspicions and accusations.

You knoe anjele, I don't think the people following our conversation are not going to detect your dishonesty. they'll take your side and I doubt they will admit it but I think those who followed this conversation and other conversations that we have are going to recognize that you repeatedly bring up a suspicion and you're not providing evidence for it.

and then when I ask you to provide evidence you refuse. so if somebody here told you that I did something bad to them, it would be wise for you to start providing some evidence.

how about u P M This Person and let them know about this conversation and maybe en Courage them to talk to me , so your friends here can at least see that you're not lying about this one.

Now I could be completely wrong, but this sounds like an attempt (possibly a desperate one) to find out about the person (I never said it was a he or a she) who has accused you of stalking. Doesn't go a long way towards making you look innocent of that! Do you really think we would make this person contact you by PM, thus enabling you to continue stalking?
I'm not accusing you of anything because I have no definitive proof, but I'll tell ya this: you would be doing everyone here a favor if you were to leave this forum for one of those others you claim to be a member of where everyone enjoys your being around. Staying here when you know your presence causes others real fear is malicious, and spiteful!
Respectfully,
Please,
GTFO!

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
Thread Closed