Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
"Worst it is DLJ who told him that. That is sad, I never though DLJ would tell anyone to fuck off."

yes well that would have never happened because this conversation would have never taken place were not for all the childish hysteria here. if I was a mod I would be quite upset too because no sooner does this guy get here and there's all these boogeyman fairy tales going around to scare all the village children. I wonder if these are actually adults that are scared of me because of a bunch of he said she said bullshit with no evidence behind it.

I didn't ask this fictional character victim to PM me. I asked if somebody could PM this person to provide a tiny shred of evidence for this accusation. to accuse somebody of committing a crime against somebody else, so serious that the police had to be contacted to stop me, but not anything about what actually happened, and not the slightest bit of evidence, is childish.

and the fact that so many people believe this and are terrified of me, goes to show the level of maturity of these members of this forum. I certainly hope these are not adults we are talking about.

but thank you, this has been extremely interesting and a lesson I will never forget about how pitiful human nature is. Wink
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
(09-08-2014 04:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  and you could do everybody a favor and stop giving me so much attention thus decreasing the likelihood of me fucking off!

but I'm growing quite fond of your wise words, proverbs,, parables Wink

How about we make a compromise.
You fuck off, and I'll stop responding to you.
Sound like a deal or are you dishonest about that too?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 05:23 PM
I said I'd post less if people ignored me and stop throwing out all kinds of bullshit all over the forum about me. I never said ignore me and I won't ever say a damn thing again.

I like it here. The lessons have been valuable. I'm going to receive an education here. Smile

I'm in debt to you guys. and I love your personality. It makes me laugh. Laugh out load
09-08-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 06:24 PM by Wicked Clown.)
let me ask you guys. doesn't it seem a little bit infantile to be afraid of some random person on the discussion forum. seriously? that is neurotic. how do you survive in this world if you're afraid and paranoid of some dude that posts on discussion forums?

did I threaten you? Nope!

Even If somebody on a discussion forum told me that they were going to track me down and take my head off and burn my house down with all my family members in it, I would laugh at him/her. has a person on a discussion forum ever gotten angry and gave another member of the discussion forum a black eye through cyber flaming? Laugh out load

don't be ridiculous!
I'd like to ask you people that are so terrified of me when are you going to grow up?
09-08-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 05:56 PM by DLJ.)
(09-08-2014 04:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You don't think DLJ can be so frustrated with trying to guide someone that he reacts out of exasperation? Did you think DLJ was superhuman?

Whaaaa, DLJ is not a super human? Shocking

Now, now. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Aspie is the new human.

Cool

ps there has only been one person on TTA who has caused me exasperation and it ain't this clown.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-08-2014, 05:51 PM
(09-08-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 02:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Worst it is DLJ who told him that. That is sad, I never though DLJ would tell anyone to fuck off.

You don't think DLJ can be so frustrated with trying to guide someone that he reacts out of exasperation? Did you think DLJ was superhuman?

Nope. Not frustration. Not exasperation.

The advice I offered was out of genuine concern.

Concern of two kinds... concern (in my role of Mod) for the health of the community and concern for an individual who is going through the pain of deconversion.

This individual is either:
a) a troll who is here to cause disruption or
b) someone who is a social failure

If a) then I'd expect him to continue his current pathetic behaviour in this thread and also spread the malice to other areas of the forum.

If b) then he would not be the first on TTA who struggles with the social stuff (I've lost count of how many Aspies we have here) and we, a supportive, inclusive community, can offer support and advice to the best of our collective ability although none of us as individuals have any obligation so to do.

I and others are offering the same advice:
(06-08-2014 06:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
Go... learn... come back in a few months and start afresh... don't offer explanations or excuses... just demonstrate, through rational participation, that you have changed.

Maybe I was not helpful enough so I'll go further and suggest:
@Clown... focus on transactional analysis

Ignorance is forgivable.

Willful ignorance is not.

Glorifying and reveling in your willful ignorance to the point where is becomes maliciously disruptive will be judged as a breach of forum policy and will get you banned.

To determine whether we have an a) or a b) here is a test...

Clown, take our advice and let this drop and try to make a fresh start.
If you fail in this, I will close this thread.
If you continue your behaviour in other existing threads or create new threads on the same subject, I will consider you to be maliciously disruptive and propose to the forum team that your account should be suspended.

Your silence will the indicator of your agreement to comply.

Thanks for reading.

09-08-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 06:25 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I'm going to get banned from this forum because we we have a bunch of cry babies that got their diapers into a bundle over shit that never happened. do you cry babies not recognize how pathetic it is that you are scared of some dude that doesn't know who you are, lives far away from you, has no history of committing violence against anyone, and has not threatened anybody here once or expressed a desire to harm anybody?

really? Laugh out load are you cry babies that pitiful? .are you old enough that your mother doesn't have to wipe your ass?

you big timid babies are a freakin riot! please everybody give me a - rep. it makes me feel pretty good about myself seeing how incredibly pitiful these childish adults here are.
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
just got your message. DJ.

I'll shut up now. I said what I wanted to say.
09-08-2014, 05:59 PM
(09-08-2014 05:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  just got your message. DJ.

I'll shut up now. I said what I wanted to say.

Thank you.

09-08-2014, 06:00 PM
can I propose that maybe there could be a mod recommendation to everybody on the forum to just drop this topic ?
Thread Closed