Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Why do you think you can recommend how this forum is operated?
I think you're just posting out of spite and you just want to annoy everyone because you think you've been wronged.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-08-2014, 06:12 PM
(09-08-2014 06:00 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  can I propose that maybe there could be a mod recommendation to everybody on the forum to just drop this topic ?

No.

This starts with you.

It is within your control.

Take ownership.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-08-2014, 06:18 PM
so fellas, what's your favorite football team? since I'm from Minnesota I guess I have to be a Vikings fan but the only football game I ever watch is the Super Bowl anyways.

any other Vikings fans?
09-08-2014, 07:36 PM
I like the You Should Fuck Off Because You're An Unwanted Cunt team.

In case your tiny little brain didn't get the memo, I'm telling you to fuck off.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 07:44 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(09-08-2014 07:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I like the You Should Fuck Off Because You're An Unwanted Cunt team.

In case your tiny little brain didn't get the memo, I'm telling you to fuck off.

Your avatar fits you! You're a big baby! And you follow me around like a lost puppy.

Hey that sounds like a great team!

I make sure that cyberbullying achieves the opposite result and will never leave as a result of it, otherwise it would be rewarding pathetic behavior.

You're silly infantile comments are entertaining sometimes. Don't know what I'd do with out ya Thumbsup
09-08-2014, 07:44 PM
At least some people like me around here...
Nobody likes you on the other hand.
You fail at internet forums just like you failed at life. I might be living off welfare but I can smile knowing that at least I'm higher than you on the foodchain.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Well you're following me around like a lost puppy. Do you need some attention?

People don't like me here because big babies like to cry about being afraid of some guy on the internet that never expressed a desire to do anything wrong nor has any such desire. Even if I did I'm some random dude that wouldn't know who the fuck anybody is from Adam and have no ability to do a damn thing.

Wow! That's so Scary! Gasp

I could care less if a bunch of wimpy babies dont like me
09-08-2014, 07:48 PM
You wont leave even though you're not wanted in way shape or form, the only one starving for attention here is you Mr Fail At Life.
What? Your nurse isn't responding to your crys for help anymore?
09-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Because why should I leave to reward a bunch of cry babies spreading hysteria and a bunch of immature cyber bullying?

No, this is a great place for me to learn lessons in patience and humility and can take with me to other forums to not make the same mistakes.

And can help me be a better person IRL

You guys are teaching me how to grow in virtueThumbsup
09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
It's not reward fucktard, it's what you owe us. Think of it like debt. When you pay someone back you're not "rewarding" them, you're paying back what you owe.

You owe us 'not having you around' and your debt has become huge very quickly.
Thread Closed