Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
I believe it's already been said a few times but occasionally, repetition is a good thing on topics such as this.

Think through what you say before you say it. Think of what it is you want to say (as well as how it connects to what you've said before), how well it fits the topic and who you're saying it to. Not everything you might want to say might be appropriate for conversation.

Also, try not to be a dick. Trying to think of anything else to add...well, I'm sure if I forgot something, someone else will think of it. If they haven't already.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
06-08-2014, 05:08 PM
(06-08-2014 03:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I do not believe that I have ever had the intention of decreasing the desirability of anyone to come to this forum. that doesn't mean that I haven't spoken negatively about someone else on this forum, but the only situation when I remember doing that was when somebody was making things up about me to destroy my reputation.

You destroyed any reputation you may have had before you got here. Coming here doesn't mean the people that know you from AF have simply forgotten what you did there.

Keep on with the someone and somebody remarks...no one here can possibly figure out that it was me that tried to get you to admit the things you did.

Do you think you are shaming me somehow by constantly bringing that up? If you think you are somehow hurting me, you aren't.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-08-2014, 06:07 PM
(05-08-2014 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
Go somewhere else and change in private. Then come back.

Or to put it another way... fuck off!

Go and piss on another forum's threads for a while.

Come back when you have learned some social skills.

The serious point being that there is a probability greater than one that, however much you apologise and claim you have changed, you will be unable to make up for your clumsy (I hesitate to say "disastrous") start on TTA.

Go... learn... come back in a few months and start afresh... don't offer explanations or excuses... just demonstrate, through rational participation, that you have changed.

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
06-08-2014, 06:29 PM
(06-08-2014 06:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
Go somewhere else and change in private. Then come back.

Or to put it another way... fuck off!

Go and piss on another forum's threads for a while.

Come back when you have learned some social skills.

The serious point being that there is a probability greater than one that, however much you apologise and claim you have changed, you will be unable to make up for your clumsy (I hesitate to say "disastrous") start on TTA.

Go... learn... come back in a few months and start afresh... don't offer explanations or excuses... just demonstrate, through rational participation, that you have changed.

Bowing Bowing Bowing

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
06-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Well if we are being honest, clown you weird me out. Even when you first came I felt a weird vibe from you(and this is rare). You do kinda creep me out, and that is something as I am the guy to find planarians,tapeworms, arrowworms, and spiders cute.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 6 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-08-2014, 08:33 PM
(06-08-2014 05:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 03:39 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I do not believe that I have ever had the intention of decreasing the desirability of anyone to come to this forum. that doesn't mean that I haven't spoken negatively about someone else on this forum, but the only situation when I remember doing that was when somebody was making things up about me to destroy my reputation.

You destroyed any reputation you may have had before you got here. Coming here doesn't mean the people that know you from AF have simply forgotten what you did there.

Keep on with the someone and somebody remarks...no one here can possibly figure out that it was me that tried to get you to admit the things you did.

Do you think you are shaming me somehow by constantly bringing that up? If you think you are somehow hurting me, you aren't.
No not at all. But I've been honest about what I've done and haven't hid anything. I didn't come here to start trouble.
06-08-2014, 08:37 PM
(06-08-2014 06:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well if we are being honest, clown you weird me out. Even when you first came I felt a weird vibe from you(and this is rare). You do kinda creep me out, and that is something as I am the guy to find planarians,tapeworms, arrowworms, and spiders cute.

Maybe it's your sixth sense kicking in. If you are female I'll call it Women's intuition Wink
06-08-2014, 08:44 PM
(06-08-2014 08:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 06:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well if we are being honest, clown you weird me out. Even when you first came I felt a weird vibe from you(and this is rare). You do kinda creep me out, and that is something as I am the guy to find planarians,tapeworms, arrowworms, and spiders cute.

Maybe it's your sixth sense kicking in. If you are female I'll call it Women's intuition Wink

A) Zeke is short for ezekiel, a males name

B)I am 17

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-08-2014, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 09:01 PM by Wicked Clown.)
my baby:
[Image: rsz_2resize.jpg]
[Image: spider_zpsd5336714.jpg]
06-08-2014, 09:38 PM
(06-08-2014 08:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

Dude, he just said he was a guy and he said you weirded him out. I don't think posting a picture of your spider is going to make up for that. On another note, child, if I as a lady said, "look you creep me out and I'm saying that as a person who likes planarians, tapeworms, arrow worms and spiders" and you said THAT to me, I'd punch your fucking face! When a person says you weird them out, that's not when you hit on them, even playfully. Yknow why? Because that'd freak me out more and that's scary that'd you act like you'd come onto a person that admited felt uncomfortable around you! This is why I say think of what you say before you say it. Yes I've read that you have social problems and whatnot but god damn boy think! I mean, really, if you said you didn't feel comfy around me and I said that, you'd probably want to hit me or chew me out too! The longer you lean on excuses, like you currently are, the harder and less likely it is you will learn and develop. Try and listen to how other people talk, think of what they talk about, and follow that example! Or do as DLJ said!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
Thread Closed