Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 03:16 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Whether or not you are a troll or spammer just depends on what forum you are on. I type almost the same suff here as I do on exchristian.net and have made nothing but friends there. I've been there since 02 August and I have 18 reputation points and no enemies. And I type basically the same stuff I type here. Go see for yourself.

If you type something somebody doesn't like, you are a spammer and a troll. I know this because one website loves you when you type the same stuff that Got you banned from another website. IT's quite silly really.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Forums have personalities. Some are a good fit, some are not.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-08-2014, 02:57 PM
And this is not.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-08-2014, 03:13 PM
So if I find one website where people like me for being me, and then I come here and they say I am a troll, who's right and who's wrong?
08-08-2014, 03:15 PM
They are right. You should go there and stay there
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
08-08-2014, 03:17 PM
I don't let people just bully me away. if there's a rule that I'm violating and it's a bannable offense , then let me know what I did and the rule that was violated and ban me, otherwise quit complaining.

I don't see what I did any more of a violation of the rules then what I see other people doing here on a daily basis.
08-08-2014, 03:23 PM
I just answered your question, if you're afraid of the answer, don't ask the question.

Speaking of complaining...ahh never mind.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-08-2014, 03:27 PM
yeah speaking of complaining, I haven't been insulting anyone or telling them to leave the forum or acting like people are spamming are trolling when they are not.

the only time I personally insulted somebody since I've been here was when I pointed out that Angel was falsely accusing me of being dishonest and hiding posts from staff with the edit option, when she was the one making up falsehoods, and then she was further dishonest when she denied it.

I didn't call her any foul names that I recall, I was just pointing out the complete truth about what she was doing.
08-08-2014, 03:30 PM
(08-08-2014 03:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  yeah speaking of complaining, I haven't been insulting anyone or telling them to leave the forum or acting like people are spamming are trolling when they are not.

the only time I personally insulted somebody since I've been here was when I pointed out that Angel was falsely accusing me of being dishonest and hiding posts from staff with the edit option, when she was the one making up falsehoods, and then she was further dishonest when she denied it.

I didn't call her any foul names that I recall, I was just pointing out the complete truth about what she was doing.

Now you're still complaining, adding insults and accusations. Keep it up skippy ,you're batting 1000.
08-08-2014, 03:30 PM
someone got my editing privileges taken away by making up a falsehood and then when I called her on it multiple times or anyone to bring up one example where I hid something that was a violation of the rules from staff they couldn't do it.

you can tell me I'm complaining but honestly the only time that I do this here is when people are trying to get my account banned or trying to use negative comments to get me to leave, so I can defend myself.
Thread Closed