Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
I thought I gave you a solid piece of advice already.

Dude, what is your plan? Are you planning on staying as a resident in one home or another while you pop happy mood controlling pills like skittles all day while surfing the net for forums to post the same 50 threads on in a sad attempt to connect until you grow old and die? Come on, you seem to be an intelligent young man, so what is your plan? Short term, long term? It all starts with one step in the right direction, then another and another.....so move yourself in a positive direction, quit clutching BS labels and fight for your mental stability and ability to control own your LIFE.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-08-2014, 03:35 PM
you can say I'm insulting people but this is just the honest truth is that I was falsely accused and I know this with complete certainty. There's a difference when you just point out the the truth to defend yourself when you're falsely accused and calling somebody names or trying to get their account banned or trying to bully them off the forum.

if somebody was trying to get your account banned by making things up that aren't true wouldn't you defend yourself?
08-08-2014, 03:36 PM
(08-08-2014 03:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  someone got my editing privileges taken away by making up a falsehood and then when I called her on it multiple times or anyone to bring up one example where I hid something that was a violation of the rules from staff they couldn't do it.

you can tell me I'm complaining but honestly the only time that I do this here is when people are trying to get my account banned or trying to use negative comments to get me to leave, so I can defend myself.

Are you trying to get banned? I'm pretty sure these last two posts should do it.
08-08-2014, 03:38 PM
(08-08-2014 03:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I thought I gave you a solid piece of advice already.

Dude, what is your plan? Are you planning on staying as a resident in one home or another while you pop happy mood controlling pills like skittles all day while surfing the net for forums to post the same 50 threads on in a sad attempt to connect until you grow old and die? Come on, you seem to be an intelligent young man, so what is your plan? Short term, long term? It all starts with one step in the right direction, then another and another.....so move yourself in a positive direction, quit clutching BS labels and fight for your mental stability and ability to control own your LIFE.
my plan is to stay sober and hopefully one day help other people who have emotional problems or drug addiction. I've also taken care of a dying person who had extremely bad dementia it was the most rewarding thing I've done so maybe Ill work in a hospice.
08-08-2014, 03:39 PM
(08-08-2014 03:36 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  someone got my editing privileges taken away by making up a falsehood and then when I called her on it multiple times or anyone to bring up one example where I hid something that was a violation of the rules from staff they couldn't do it.

you can tell me I'm complaining but honestly the only time that I do this here is when people are trying to get my account banned or trying to use negative comments to get me to leave, so I can defend myself.

Are you trying to get banned? I'm pretty sure these last two posts should do it.
yeah defending myself against a false accusations going to get me banned ok.
08-08-2014, 03:40 PM
I happened to see the post you're talking about, I personally saw that it was edited to completely change what the original said.
You didn't explain it and now you are making accusations without any proof whatsoever.
Time to give it a rest already sparky. This shit is very old and tiresome.
08-08-2014, 03:42 PM
which post are you speaking of?.
08-08-2014, 03:42 PM
(08-08-2014 03:38 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I thought I gave you a solid piece of advice already.

my plan is to stay sober and hopefully one day help other people who have emotional problems or drug addiction. I've also taken care of a dying person who had extremely bad dementia it was the most rewarding thing I've done so maybe Ill work in a hospice.

That sounds like an EXCELLENT plan, now you need to figure out how you get to that goal, what education do you need, what do you need to accomplish in therapy to get a "clean bill of health" etc, then break it down into small steps, little baby chunks, a mile is taken down one step at a time. You would have a great story to tell those going through the same thing in the future, now, the first step....

[Image: 28i2a9h.png]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
thank you. I'm committed to staying clean and now I check in with my counselor every day to let her know if I've been sober in the last 24 hours. I attend chemical dependency groups and plan on getting a sponsor and attending AA or NA again.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
08-08-2014, 03:46 PM
(08-08-2014 03:42 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  which post are you speaking of?.

The one you've been bitching about for a fucking week! Facepalm
Thread Closed