Good God? I don't fucking think so.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Good God? I don't fucking think so.
That reminds me Q, which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-09-2014, 09:32 AM
(26-09-2014 03:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That reminds me Q, which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Drinking Beverage

I wonder why I'm the recipient of such kindness at this forum? I looked around before joining and saw people offering to help others and recommending that people ask lots of questions?

Is it possible that many of you are here on this forum not only to answer selective questions but to vend hate?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Seeing as you have trouble answering questions let me show you how its done.

1.) You speak in 3rd person as a fictional character arguing for the merits of a separate work of fiction and display a categorical ignorance of both knowledge, how to talk to people like a normal and sincere fucking human, as well as an abject refusal to honestly answer even basic questions. Also don't conflate "hate" with " dismissive hand waving". We can all think you're an idiot without hating you. Pointing out that Star Trek and the Bible are both works of fiction is not a hateful action, it's an accurate action.

2.) That's not even a question you idiot.

3.) No we are not here to "vend hate" what ever the fuck that means. Also if you want your questions answered while feeling no obligation to answer questions your fucking self then fuck off to Google. You don't get to stubbornly refuse to answer questions then bitch about not getting answers to questions.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-09-2014, 01:36 PM
(27-09-2014 12:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Also if you want your questions answered while feeling no obligation to answer questions your fucking self then fuck off to Google. You don't get to stubbornly refuse to answer questions then bitch about not getting answers to questions.
Clap

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
27-09-2014, 08:05 PM
(25-09-2014 12:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 11:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  Presuppositional word salad at that. Drinking Beverage

How is it presuppositional to defend an existing text that The Q didn't write? How is it presuppositional to ask you to tell me whether we might use simple tools to explore the truths of a stated text?

Because you have yet to demonstrate that there are any truths in that text, whereas we have piles of evidence that it is historically inaccurate, contradictory, and absurd.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-09-2014, 09:46 AM
(27-09-2014 12:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Seeing as you have trouble answering questions let me show you how its done.

1.) You speak in 3rd person as a fictional character arguing for the merits of a separate work of fiction and display a categorical ignorance of both knowledge, how to talk to people like a normal and sincere fucking human, as well as an abject refusal to honestly answer even basic questions. Also don't conflate "hate" with " dismissive hand waving". We can all think you're an idiot without hating you. Pointing out that Star Trek and the Bible are both works of fiction is not a hateful action, it's an accurate action.

2.) That's not even a question you idiot.

3.) No we are not here to "vend hate" what ever the fuck that means. Also if you want your questions answered while feeling no obligation to answer questions your fucking self then fuck off to Google. You don't get to stubbornly refuse to answer questions then bitch about not getting answers to questions.

You must have not noticed that I answer questions, even if using interrogatives? But based on your invective either you have little patience for lines of inquiry or...? Perhaps if you reread your paragraph 3 you'll see why I used the word "hate"?

You didn't know that "vend" means "to offer small items"?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
30-09-2014, 09:47 AM
(27-09-2014 08:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 12:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  How is it presuppositional to defend an existing text that The Q didn't write? How is it presuppositional to ask you to tell me whether we might use simple tools to explore the truths of a stated text?

Because you have yet to demonstrate that there are any truths in that text, whereas we have piles of evidence that it is historically inaccurate, contradictory, and absurd.

So, you are saying you will not do any serious criticism of the Bible with me because it contains no (zero) truthful facts whatsoever? But surely you don't mean to say that, Chas?

30-09-2014, 10:12 AM
(30-09-2014 09:47 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ... the Bible ... contains no (zero) truthful facts whatsoever

Here's another truthful fact. It's on the internet so it must be true:

The University of Florida doesn't make it onto this top 10 list of best places to learn how to JAQ off.

Just sayin'

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
01-10-2014, 04:26 AM
(30-09-2014 09:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  You must have not noticed that I answer questions.....blah blah blah

Cool, then which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know. Who win's in a fist fight, Riker or that bald fucker with the bears.

Oh and no you do not answer the majority of questions. You evade and you obfuscate and it's fucking boring.

Now answer the question.

01-10-2014, 07:45 AM
(01-10-2014 04:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 09:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  You must have not noticed that I answer questions.....blah blah blah

Cool, then which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know. Who win's in a fist fight, Riker or that bald fucker with the bears.

Oh and no you do not answer the majority of questions. You evade and you obfuscate and it's fucking boring.

Now answer the question.

I am able to answer a question, certainly. I feel more like answering when people are not being rude to me. I'm sure you feel the same? What question would you like answered by me? I will not use an interrogative in my response to you. Thanks.