Good God? I don't fucking think so.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Good God? I don't fucking think so.
(01-10-2014 07:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 04:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Cool, then which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know. Who win's in a fist fight, Riker or that bald fucker with the bears.

Oh and no you do not answer the majority of questions. You evade and you obfuscate and it's fucking boring.

Now answer the question.

I am able to answer a question, certainly. I feel more like answering when people are not being rude to me. I'm sure you feel the same? What question would you like answered by me? I will not use an interrogative in my response to you. Thanks.

All of the ones you have tried to dodge so far would be a good start. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 05:41 PM
(01-10-2014 07:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 04:26 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Cool, then which work of fiction do you like more Star Trek or the Bible? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know. Who win's in a fist fight, Riker or that bald fucker with the bears.

Oh and no you do not answer the majority of questions. You evade and you obfuscate and it's fucking boring.

Now answer the question.

I am able to answer a question, certainly. I feel more like answering when people are not being rude to me. I'm sure you feel the same? What question would you like answered by me? I will not use an interrogative in my response to you. Thanks.

How about the question with the question mark you fucking numpty. Holy shit.Facepalm

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2014, 08:19 AM
(01-10-2014 05:41 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I am able to answer a question, certainly. I feel more like answering when people are not being rude to me. I'm sure you feel the same? What question would you like answered by me? I will not use an interrogative in my response to you. Thanks.

How about the question with the question mark you fucking numpty. Holy shit.Facepalm

Re: fiction, I prefer Dawkins. Thanks.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2014, 08:53 AM
(02-10-2014 08:19 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:41 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How about the question with the question mark you fucking numpty. Holy shit.Facepalm

Re: fiction, I prefer Dawkins. Thanks.

Which Dawkins book would that be? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Hector Dawkins's classic work of fiction:

"God, Atheists Are Stupid: How Logic, The Bible And Science Are Intertwining To Ignite The World"

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
02-10-2014, 09:14 AM
(02-10-2014 09:13 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Hector Dawkins's classic work of fiction:

"God, Atheists Are Stupid: How Logic, The Bible And Science Are Intertwining To Ignite The World"

I'm not familiar with that Dawkins.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]