Good Idea Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
20-08-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Good Idea Thread
(20-08-2014 09:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Fanny packs that go on your fanny and not over your genitals.

Am I on the right track here?

Over here fanny means vagina.

Makes your first sentence make no sense at all from a British perspective. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
20-08-2014, 10:10 PM
(20-08-2014 10:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Fanny packs that go on your fanny and not over your genitals.

Am I on the right track here?

Over here fanny means vagina.

Makes your first sentence make no sense at all from a British perspective. Big Grin

What the fuck? But the definition of fanny is a person's buttocks...

I need therapy. No
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-08-2014, 10:12 PM
(20-08-2014 10:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Over here fanny means vagina.

What the fuck? But the definition of fanny is a person's buttocks...

I need therapy. No

Please we are america, we kicked britian's ass once we can do it again

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-08-2014, 10:12 PM
(20-08-2014 10:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What the fuck? But the definition of fanny is a person's buttocks...

I need therapy. No

Yeah, that one can really embarrass American's over here if they aren't aware of it. I spoke to an American woman once who told me that she'd been in a restaurant in England and her young daughter had been misbehaving. She finally snapped and yelled at her daughter to "sit your fanny down", needless to say she got some very weird looks from nearby tables. Laugh out load

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
20-08-2014, 10:14 PM
I think a good idea would be to fix the English language and the bullshit definitions the British seem to have.

Also let's erase cheese toasties from existence while we're at it.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-08-2014, 10:14 PM
(20-08-2014 10:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Please we are america, we kicked britian's ass once we can do it again

Only in a war we weren't that interested in. It was similar to the Vietnam war, we coulda demolished America if there was a real appetite at the time to do so, there simply wasn't though.

Oh, and don't forget that during the 1800's when you got a little to big for your boots, we responded by torching the White House. Laugh out load

Best
Worst
20-08-2014, 10:18 PM
(20-08-2014 10:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Please we are america, we kicked britian's ass once we can do it again

Only in a war we weren't that interested in. It was similar to the Vietnam war, we coulda demolished America if there was a real appetite at the time to do so, there simply wasn't though.

Oh, and don't forget that during the 1800's when you got a little to big for your boots, we responded by torching the White House. Laugh out load

Like I said before we beat we once we will do it again.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-08-2014, 10:21 PM
(20-08-2014 10:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like I said before we beat we once we will do it again.

Try beating the Viet Cong first, then get back to me. Thumbsup

Best
Worst
20-08-2014, 10:22 PM
(20-08-2014 10:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like I said before we beat we once we will do it again.

Try beating the Viet Cong first, then get back to me. Thumbsup

I might as well go on because I am going to keep saying the same thing. Laugh out load

20-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Quote: torching the White House.

I wonder if the NSA puckers a little when someone types this. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post