Good Idea Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
20-08-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Good Idea Thread
(20-08-2014 10:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Just say I love jesus and talk about how america is better then everything and you will survive.

P.S your favorite food is burgers when you are here.

Well I'm naturally very sarcastic, I naturally fidget when I'm sat somewhere (seen by many as a sign of someone with something to hide), and I grin when I'm nervous (seen by many as a sign you are lying).

I don't fancy my chances when the CIA start interrogating me. Unsure
I do that too. Whenever it's time for an important conversation, I'm always playing with my hands, and I have trouble with eye contact sometimes, especially when I'm being questioned, even in a completely comfortable setting

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-08-2014, 11:11 PM
A crocaduck holding a banana. I suppose it could be a plush toy. Except the banana should be plastic

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-08-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 05:26 AM by Chas.)
(20-08-2014 10:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What the fuck? But the definition of fanny is a person's buttocks...

I need therapy. No

Please we are america, we kicked britian's ass once we can do it again

Twice.

Although the second time, the Canadians kicked your arses.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2014, 05:26 AM
(20-08-2014 11:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  A crocaduck holding a banana. I suppose it could be a plush toy. Except the banana should be plastic

But, but...A crocaduck doesn't have hands that were perfectly created to hold a banana.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-08-2014, 05:37 AM
(20-08-2014 10:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  I wonder if the NSA puckers a little when someone types this. Consider

I'm fully convinced that if I ever go to America that I'll be interrogated on arrival. I spend a lot of time talking to American's on Skype (including someone involved with the military), I post loads of jokes online about bombs and shit, and I think my cousin got deported from America. They probably have a dossier on me already, if not a cell in Guantanamo already prepared. Big Grin

That would be a wing, I am led to understand. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2014, 10:28 AM
(21-08-2014 05:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Please we are america, we kicked britian's ass once we can do it again

Twice.

Although the second time, the Canadians kicked your arses.

I mean who can win against maple syrup cannons?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-08-2014, 12:09 PM
(21-08-2014 05:26 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  A crocaduck holding a banana. I suppose it could be a plush toy. Except the banana should be plastic

But, but...A crocaduck doesn't have hands that were perfectly created to hold a banana.

I never said hands were holding it did I? Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-08-2014, 05:02 PM
(20-08-2014 10:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Tell them that is how all British people are.

Hmm, somehow I don't think starting the interrogation by going "hey guys, if I appear totally guilty then don't worry about it, it's just how I naturally am" will really help things. I also don't think ending it by saying "sorry guys, all those things I said that you have an issue with were sarcasm, I guess that's my fault because you dumbass American's don't really have the intellect to get British sarcasm do you?" will do me any favours either.

Tell us again how you initially became involved with ISIS. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-08-2014, 05:04 PM
(20-08-2014 10:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I have one (or two, rather):

You know that space in the car between the driver or passenger seat and the console? I have lost things in there forever. Where does that go? It needs to be blocked, it's like it's a black hole of vehicles. Also, I have never found a practical and non-gimmicky garbage receptacle for the car. Cup holders, coin pockets, smart phone compartments, glove box, etc but no place to put my candy wrappers and sushi receipts. Maybe the black hole can be turned into a garbage can? Then I can also retrieve anything I may have lost down there (like my soul).

Thanks.

I just put a grocery bag's handles over the gear shifter. Voila, instant trash bag.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-08-2014, 05:20 PM
(21-08-2014 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell us again how you initially became involved with ISIS. Drinking Beverage

Well, it began when I received an email from an associate of Abu Hamza looking for people who are ready to die for Allah .........

You know, I really can only blame myself when the NSA come knocking at my door. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post