Good Idea Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
21-08-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Good Idea Thread
(21-08-2014 05:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell us again how you initially became involved with ISIS. Drinking Beverage

Well, it began when I received an email from an associate of Abu Hamza looking for people who are ready to die for Allah .........

You know, I really can only blame myself when the NSA come knocking at my door. Big Grin

Hey did you ever tell ferdi about that bomb you were making? Allah Akbar!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-08-2014, 05:25 PM
(21-08-2014 05:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell us again how you initially became involved with ISIS. Drinking Beverage

Well, it began when I received an email from an associate of Abu Hamza looking for people who are ready to die for Allah .........

You know, I really can only blame myself when the NSA come knocking at my door. Big Grin

Yeah you make jokes now...just wait...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-08-2014, 05:26 PM
(21-08-2014 05:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hey did you ever tell ferdi about that bomb you were making? Allah Akbar!

Did I tell you what happened to it? I gave it to my dumbass friend Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and the cunt made it onto a plane, only to fuck up the detonation. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-08-2014, 05:27 PM
(21-08-2014 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah you make jokes now...just wait...

I know, maybe I should just never try and enter America. Consider

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-08-2014, 05:30 PM
(21-08-2014 05:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hey did you ever tell ferdi about that bomb you were making? Allah Akbar!

Did I tell you what happened to it? I gave it to my dumbass friend Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and the cunt made it onto a plane, only to fuck up the detonation. Dodgy

(21-08-2014 05:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah you make jokes now...just wait...

I know, maybe I should just never try and enter America. Consider

Or anywhere.

21-08-2014, 05:32 PM
(21-08-2014 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 05:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Did I tell you what happened to it? I gave it to my dumbass friend Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and the cunt made it onto a plane, only to fuck up the detonation. Dodgy

(21-08-2014 05:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know, maybe I should just never try and enter America. Consider

Or anywhere.

MI5 will be round to gather him up any time now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Can I just point out the beautiful irony that here I am, in a thread called "Good Idea Thread" posting things that are textbook examples of "really not a good idea".

Oh well, I guess it could be worse. At least I'm white, if I were middle eastern I'd probably be getting a first hand experience of extraordinary rendition already. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-08-2014, 05:33 PM
(21-08-2014 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Or anywhere.

Nah, other countries can tell the difference between a sarcastic person and a terrorist. America, not so much.

Best
Worst
21-08-2014, 05:34 PM
You might think so...

21-08-2014, 05:36 PM
(21-08-2014 05:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can I just point out the beautiful irony that here I am, in a thread called "Good Idea Thread" posting things that are textbook examples of "really not a good idea".

Oh well, I guess it could be worse. At least I'm white, if I were middle eastern I'd probably be getting a first hand experience of extraordinary rendition already. Big Grin

Let's just hope they don't find out about that name change, from Hussein to Hughsie... Smooth *exaggerated* Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta