Good Idea Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-08-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Good Idea Thread
(24-08-2014 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a good idea.
Everybody in the world gives me a dollar.

Come get it. Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
25-08-2014, 10:44 AM
A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
25-08-2014, 10:51 AM
(25-08-2014 10:44 AM)therealJim Wrote:  A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy
25-08-2014, 05:40 PM
(25-08-2014 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 10:44 AM)therealJim Wrote:  A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy

Not necessarily. If a body which is later cremated has a viewing prior to that the coffin is technically used but still can be reused. But Costco's already cornered the market on caskets for the educated consumer.

#sigh
28-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Not unban WC.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-08-2014, 09:13 PM
(28-08-2014 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not unban WC.

Best idea EVAR!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-08-2014, 06:48 PM
(25-08-2014 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy

Not necessarily. If a body which is later cremated has a viewing prior to that the coffin is technically used but still can be reused. But Costco's already cornered the market on caskets for the educated consumer.

I can get all of the 55 gallon drums I want for free. I think I can undercut Costco.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
03-09-2014, 03:44 PM
An ignore button in real life.

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-09-2014, 03:09 PM
When you opt for the wireless internet at home the internet provider should also give you a little hot-spot device to carry around with you. You're paying for doubt the clock service, right? Except I can't use it when I'm at work. I want to be able to take it with me too.

Edit: DL, I won't even ask for a share of the profits if you could make this one come true

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-09-2014, 05:21 PM
A giant water filter in the Mediterranean pumping water into Africa, aided by gravity.