Good Idea Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-08-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Good Idea Thread
(24-08-2014 01:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I had a good idea.
Everybody in the world gives me a dollar.

Come get it. Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
25-08-2014, 10:44 AM
A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
25-08-2014, 10:51 AM
(25-08-2014 10:44 AM)therealJim Wrote:  A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy
25-08-2014, 05:40 PM
(25-08-2014 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 10:44 AM)therealJim Wrote:  A shop selling used coffins. Help people save money Evil_monster.

So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy

Not necessarily. If a body which is later cremated has a viewing prior to that the coffin is technically used but still can be reused. But Costco's already cornered the market on caskets for the educated consumer.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Not unban WC.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-08-2014, 09:13 PM
(28-08-2014 09:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not unban WC.

Best idea EVAR!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-08-2014, 06:48 PM
(25-08-2014 05:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 10:51 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So a shop that openly admits to grave robbing? Ohmy

Not necessarily. If a body which is later cremated has a viewing prior to that the coffin is technically used but still can be reused. But Costco's already cornered the market on caskets for the educated consumer.

I can get all of the 55 gallon drums I want for free. I think I can undercut Costco.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
03-09-2014, 03:44 PM
An ignore button in real life.

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-09-2014, 03:09 PM
When you opt for the wireless internet at home the internet provider should also give you a little hot-spot device to carry around with you. You're paying for doubt the clock service, right? Except I can't use it when I'm at work. I want to be able to take it with me too.

Edit: DL, I won't even ask for a share of the profits if you could make this one come true

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-09-2014, 05:21 PM
A giant water filter in the Mediterranean pumping water into Africa, aided by gravity.