Good Morning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 06:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Good Morning
NO SUGAR IN TEA!

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 06:46 PM
(02-09-2016 06:39 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:21 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

Why do you suggest that mornings are good? They should be banned under the Geneva Conventions along with Mondays.

Agreed. Vehemently. Evil_monster

It is a sign of the insanity that grips our society that we begin every day by being jolted awake by a shrieking machine. One that we instructed to make that horrific racket at exactly that time just the night before. Nothing should ever make that sound for anything less than my house being on fire.

We should have an open season on alarm clocks and no bag limit.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
02-09-2016, 11:42 PM
(01-09-2016 02:31 PM)Downhome Atheist Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 12:33 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hey y'all Cool

I saw southern US on your bio and wanted to make you feel at home Smile

can I refill your sweet tea?

Believe it or not, I don't touch the stuff. Just another way I don't "fit in" around here. Smile

Another southerner and atheist here... and I loathe (regular) tea. I have come to like green tea, though. *shrug*

Welcome to TTA!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
02-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Welcome.