Good bagpipe music??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Music Good bagpipe music??
My sister told me she wants me to make her a cd with all bagpipe music on it for Christmas. Her exact words were "I want to be listening to it and KNOW those motherfuckers are wearing kilts!"

Don't ask me... We are Midwest girls, This is the first she's showed an interest. I'm completely lost on where to even start.

Does anyone listen to / enjoy bagpipe music? If so, have any favorites to suggest?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-11-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Good bagpipe music??
Knock yourself out.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
24-11-2013, 07:00 PM
I love music that has bagpipes in them it's so pretty.

[+] 1 user Likes smoothcriminal's post
24-11-2013, 07:02 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

24-11-2013, 07:02 PM
(24-11-2013 07:00 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  I love music that has bagpipes in them it's so pretty.

Do you have any favorites? Smile

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-11-2013, 07:03 PM
have you search on youtube or google? you might be able to find some there...sorry I'm no help :/

24-11-2013, 07:04 PM
The Black Watch ...

These guys are really kinda awesome. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
24-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Something for the holiday season...

Flash Mob pipers. Drinking Beverage

24-11-2013, 07:07 PM
(24-11-2013 06:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Her exact words were "I want to be listening to it and KNOW those motherfuckers are wearing kilts!"

Don't ask me... We are Midwest girls, This is the first she's showed an interest. I'm completely lost on where to even start.

Such language! I didn't realize Midwest girls used the "f-word" Wink

In my experience bagpipes are best enjoyed far enough away that you can't tell what the piper is wearing.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
24-11-2013, 07:07 PM

one of my favs!!

[+] 2 users Like smoothcriminal's post