Good book reading music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Good book reading music
So I finally got done a chapter on reproduction of amphibians today and I was then wondered if I can get some music while reading, as every where around the house is noisy due to my cousins. So is there any good music while reading?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Good book reading music
Really any music that you enjoy but don't focus too much on. I'm really into metalcore, but there are certain bands where I sing or drum along, stay away from music that makes you do that.

Most people I've met like blasting classical, just to drown out the noise, and there aren't any lyrics to mess up your reading.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
[+] 1 user Likes Likos02's post
01-01-2015, 02:02 AM
(31-12-2014 08:57 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So I finally got done a chapter on reproduction of amphibians today and I was then wondered if I can get some music while reading, as every where around the house is noisy due to my cousins. So is there any good music while reading?

Flight of the Bumblebee.

Really loud.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-01-2015, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 04:55 AM by gofish!.)
I'm with Likos02.

Music that works for me:

1. Music in 12 parts (Philip Glass)
2. Any Mozart Divertimento
3. The sound of my wife snoring next to me

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
01-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Music RE: Good book reading music
Not sure what genre you're into but try this RATATAT playlistThumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2015, 10:57 AM
I listen to these two when studying or reading...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-01-2015, 01:56 PM
I'll listen to something like Glitch Mob

Sometimes blues... Doubt it's something you'd like, but Tedeschi Trucks Band is something I like to chill to.. Great for late night studying

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman