Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 08:51 AM
So, yesterday I revisited my old forum I used to go to.

I was posting about my five years of marriage coming up this weekend. This forum is known for its trolls, FYI; moreover, this forum is known for having a squad specifically dedicated to trolling me.

Anyway, people were asking about the family and asked for some pics. Someone asked for a pic of QC and King (my dog). I posted two pics of King and one of QC.

One of the trolls that has been trolling me for around a decade or so said, "Why did you post 2 pics of your wife and only 1 of your dog? I thought you liked your wife?"

(herp-derp. I know)

So, I replied:

"<his name> that's an understandable mistake. I mean, the fact that you can't tell the difference between a woman and a canine explains why your sex life has been revolving around the animal shelter."

Kind of felt bad after posting it, but I figured, hey... I only visit this place once every couple of months... what do I care?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like kingschosen's post
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Nice work, Kingsy. Our heathen influence is rubbing off on you. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
05-12-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?
Whenever anyone says something like what that guy said, he is pretty much saying, "Please hit me on the head as hard as you can." You should feel no guilt, shame, or remorse in granting his request.
[+] 4 users Like pianodwarf's post
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Nothing wrong with that KC, he was kinda asking for it Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
05-12-2012, 09:45 AM
You done good, KC!

Please don't hate on the bad English...

Herp-Derpy-Derp really needed a good internetz kick in the pants.

He's been [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_BGBS_psRZ_-A4yx0Fs0...D_v8gIIgCw] ED. BOO YAH!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
05-12-2012, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 10:16 AM by bemore.)
I think your entitled to stick up for yourself KC .... id say it was a good comeback done in a gentlemanly, polite sort of way.

I probably would of told him to go F*** himself up the a*** in the presence of his mother as she w**** off a dog whilst his dad beats her with a bloody donkey d***

(blame Filox and Vera for my last insult)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
05-12-2012, 10:11 AM
KC, as the others said - he was asking for it. Plus, we get more defensive when people are insulting our loved ones than when they insult us. So yeah, he should've gone after you, not your wife. That was low.

Beless, we'll make you one of us yet. Welcome to the dark side Evil_monster Or is it the sunny side? We do have a nice sunny climate in my and Filox's neck of the woods...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-12-2012, 10:14 AM
I don't understand the title. Can't it be both? Some of the best comebacks are viciously below the belt.

This guy deliberately insulted your wife. So he deserved everything you dished, and more.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
05-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Bravo KC! That was beautiful. As everybody is saying, the prick asked for it.
(05-12-2012 10:05 AM)bemore Wrote:  I probably would of told him to go F*** himself up the a*** in the presence of his mother as she w**** off a dog whilst his dad beats her with a bloody donkey d***

(blame Filox and Vera for my last insult)
Hold on a minute, Vera you were discussing about bloody donkey dicks without me?!?!?!?!?

Censored

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-12-2012, 10:54 AM
(05-12-2012 10:45 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hold on a minute, Vera you were discussing about bloody donkey dicks without me?!?!?!?!?
Censored
I'm a person of many and varied interests... Plus, I thought you were all about asses. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, KC. Still think you were right Smile

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post