Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?
Came in this thread expecting a scathing retort. I was dissapoint.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
05-12-2012, 11:11 AM
(05-12-2012 08:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, yesterday I revisited my old forum I used to go to.

I was posting about my five years of marriage coming up this weekend. This forum is known for its trolls, FYI; moreover, this forum is known for having a squad specifically dedicated to trolling me.

Anyway, people were asking about the family and asked for some pics. Someone asked for a pic of QC and King (my dog). I posted two pics of King and one of QC.

One of the trolls that has been trolling me for around a decade or so said, "Why did you post 2 pics of your wife and only 1 of your dog? I thought you liked your wife?"

(herp-derp. I know)

So, I replied:

"<his name> that's an understandable mistake. I mean, the fact that you can't tell the difference between a woman and a canine explains why your sex life has been revolving around the animal shelter."

Kind of felt bad after posting it, but I figured, hey... I only visit this place once every couple of months... what do I care?

I rarely can think of things to say when people get snarky like that. I normally just have a nice cry and cookie. :-) I think you answered completely appropriately given the rudeness of the comment. Also it was veiled in humor...Good Job.
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Some people really need to have it pointed out when they are being an ass.
I say good job on the response.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-12-2012, 12:02 PM
It was a really mean low thing to say to you. Obviously whoever it is, is jealous of you.
Good retort. They richly deserved it. All they did was expose how unhappy they really are.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-12-2012, 12:02 PM
His joke was lame anyways. It might have been good if your wife was ugly but she's smoking hot dude. Your report was witty and could even be accurate.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
05-12-2012, 12:11 PM
(05-12-2012 08:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, yesterday I revisited my old forum I used to go to.

I was posting about my five years of marriage coming up this weekend. This forum is known for its trolls, FYI; moreover, this forum is known for having a squad specifically dedicated to trolling me.

Anyway, people were asking about the family and asked for some pics. Someone asked for a pic of QC and King (my dog). I posted two pics of King and one of QC.

One of the trolls that has been trolling me for around a decade or so said, "Why did you post 2 pics of your wife and only 1 of your dog? I thought you liked your wife?"

(herp-derp. I know)

So, I replied:

"<his name> that's an understandable mistake. I mean, the fact that you can't tell the difference between a woman and a canine explains why your sex life has been revolving around the animal shelter."

Kind of felt bad after posting it, but I figured, hey... I only visit this place once every couple of months... what do I care?
I give your comeback 5 thumbs up out of 5.

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Never feel bad for putting down a troll, they deserve it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
05-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the support, guys.

As most of you know, I'm not one for malicious retorts, regardless if it's warranted... so... yeah... when I am malicious I feel bad about it.

This is recent changes as I used to be a malicious troll... back in the day... which is how I gained a following of trolling trolls on this site. So, when I gave up trolling, I got trolled harder.

Plus, this site is mostly filled with guys with no aspirations in life and try to be cool through the Internet.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
(05-12-2012 12:02 PM)lucradis Wrote:  His joke was lame anyways. It might have been good if your wife was ugly but she's smoking hot dude. Your report was witty and could even be accurate.
This was my thought as well.

I was like 1) dumb joke and 2) my wife is hot and 3) my dog is adorable.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-12-2012, 12:39 PM
PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!
Your wife is fucking hot! Why would anyone ever troll about that?

I'd take her off your hands anyday. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 01:15 PM
(05-12-2012 08:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  "<his name> that's an understandable mistake. I mean, the fact that you can't tell the difference between a woman and a canine explains why your sex life has been revolving around the animal shelter."

[Image: rnd-rudy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post