Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Good come back? Or, was I below the belt?
Hey Gt I was bored, so I looked at that link...

Those guys... those guys have a mental handicap right?

I mean, I used to go to the gym 5 days a week 2 or more hours a day and ... well, the guys who also went to the gym were plenty smarter and more interesting than the guys on that forum.

I feel confident that even though I'm out of shape now I could trap any one of those guys in a post apocalyptic situation and eat them without trouble. Probably be stringy meat, but hey a guy's gotta eat. All it would take would be maybe a fridge box, a string and a stick. And maybe a protein bar to attract them.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
05-12-2012, 05:26 PM
(05-12-2012 12:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Thanks for the support, guys.

As most of you know, I'm not one for malicious retorts, regardless if it's warranted... so... yeah... when I am malicious I feel bad about it.

This is recent changes as I used to be a malicious troll... back in the day... which is how I gained a following of trolling trolls on this site. So, when I gave up trolling, I got trolled harder.

Plus, this site is mostly filled with guys with no aspirations in life and try to be cool through the Internet.
There you go, to 'turn the other cheek' is sometimes the wrong response...... Tongue
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 05:26 PM
(05-12-2012 12:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Thanks for the support, guys.

As most of you know, I'm not one for malicious retorts, regardless if it's warranted... so... yeah... when I am malicious I feel bad about it.

This is recent changes as I used to be a malicious troll... back in the day... which is how I gained a following of trolling trolls on this site. So, when I gave up trolling, I got trolled harder.

Plus, this site is mostly filled with guys with no aspirations in life and try to be cool through the Internet.
There you go, to 'turn the other cheek' is sometimes the wrong response...... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
05-12-2012, 05:40 PM
(05-12-2012 05:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey Gt I was bored, so I looked at that link...

I mean, I used to go to the gym 5 days a week 2 or more hours a day and ... well, the guys who also went to the gym were plenty smarter and more interesting than the guys on that forum.

I feel confident that even though I'm out of shape now I could trap any one of those guys in a post apocalyptic situation and eat them without trouble. Probably be stringy meat, but hey a guy's gotta eat. All it would take would be maybe a fridge box, a string and a stick. And maybe a protein bar to attract them.
Now that's how you separate the men from the boys.

A real man considers a protein bar "bait". Bowing

So many cats, so few good recipes.
05-12-2012, 06:17 PM
(05-12-2012 03:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:50 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I make sexual innuendos all the time and no one worries about me.

[Image: 25424866.jpg]

Cause you are a cynically positive badass! I think you would give anyone coming after you hell. I don't think people would want to mess with you once they read all your posts. And abusers do their research....
Being cynically positive is not issued without intense emotion in my family. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
05-12-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 06:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-12-2012 08:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  "<his name> that's an understandable mistake. I mean, the fact that you can't tell the difference between a woman and a canine explains why your sex life has been revolving around the animal shelter."

Kind of felt bad after posting it, but I figured, hey... I only visit this place once every couple of months... what do I care?

The fuck? You felt bad about that? Seriously? Dude was just dicking with you and you just dicked with him back. Looks like it was all in good fun to me. I'd've added some necrophiliac with bestiality tendencies elements to it myself but it was still pretty good coming from you. ... Wait, is this some sorta Christian forum where the pussy sensitivity level runs high and the comedic appreciation level runs low?

(05-12-2012 05:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  All it would take would be maybe a fridge box, a string and a stick. And maybe a protein bar to attract them.

Couple syringes, some test enanthate or Sustanon and maybe some Winstrol would likely work better than the protein bar. And yes the meat is only suited to make jerky out of. But you can live off jerky for a long time. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-12-2012, 06:41 PM
(05-12-2012 05:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey Gt I was bored, so I looked at that link...

I have no excuses for the misc. It is what it is. A lot of those guys lift but many are just people from 4chan that came for lulz and never left. They don't even lift. I guess they prefer the vBulletin layout over 4chan. The other sections contain more educated and informative posts. Misc = lulz.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
05-12-2012, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't have even given it a second thought, much less posted a forum thread asking if I went too far. The dude had it coming, besides that I wouldn't have had any qualms about saying that to someone I consider a friend.

05-12-2012, 11:22 PM

Not even sure why this is a question. He was total asshole. Like everyone said, QC is smoking hot. Some repressed sad fuck insults her... well, IRL he needs a punch in the face and / or penis but since this is the internet you just gotta work with what you got.
05-12-2012, 11:40 PM
(05-12-2012 03:46 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Hey KC, check this out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...531&page=1
I read most of the posts in your link with the voice of Barbie. I need sleep. Or maybe some Monty Python.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post