Good games that are out currently?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Good games that are out currently?
asassins creed? or how to spell that... Malleus is playing it all the time, must be interesting...

Captain Underpants
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 10:35 AM
My top 3 right now, all very different from each other:

Saints Row the Third- It's such a blast to play. Ridiculous story, similar to GTA4 in gameplay but more extreme in every way.
Battlefield 3- Never played Arma II but I've seen BF3 and Arma II comparisons. A lot of people seem to jump back and forth between the two for different gameplay styles. I own it on both PC and Xbox and oddly prefer the Xbox version because there's less chance of hacking.
Binding of Isaac- a bullet-hell type of game, but it's really fun and quick, and very cheap on Steam (here's some gameplay vid). The story is light and the game has a Legend of Zelda feel to it.

03-07-2012, 07:32 AM
Not so much for story, but to test your skills, I would recommend Civ 5. It is a blast to play whenever I feel in the mood. Also, who wouldn't like to lead their own civilization?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Not only that, but you can play the Chinese civilization. Or you can be Genghis Khan... A really interesting game, you loose days without realising it's Monday morning already.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson