Good morning comrades. New member here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Good morning comrades. New member here.
(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1) Is it cold there?
2) Are all the women blond blue-eyed and beautiful?
3) Are all the men blond blue-eyed and beautiful?
4) Do you have to take vitamin D?
5) Is all your furniture junk?
6) Why do swedish meatballs taste like fish?

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  1) No. By the coast it seems to go down to -30C at max. During this winter we have basically had summer all winter, has just now dropped below zero.

So your beaches are around -22F. That's downright balmy.

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  2 & 3) No, close to being a minority. In Sweden we have a rich and diverse ethnic blend. Here you can find all types of partners. Apart from japanese, you can not find them here. :/

Is it just your English or did you just say "Apart from the Japanese you won't find any beautiful blue-eyed blonds here?"

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  4) No. A good and healthy diet and plenty of outdoors activites during the summer seems to be enough.

So then you do have access to the sun at least occasionally.

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  5) We have IKEA here too. Make what you want out of that.

Hobo

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  6) Are you sure you did not eat fishballs? We have those too. As you can guess by the name they are like meatballs but made from fish, so they should taste like fish.

Okay that's just wrong. Do you do that to all your guests and then start laughing hysterically?

Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2017, 01:30 PM
(07-02-2017 01:18 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 06:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  哈罗 Clap

Wrong one, I think.
If chinese: Easy to mistake it when only one writing system is used.

It's more phonetics based slang than proper Chinese Tongue. I get bored with the traditional 你好.

'Murican Canadian
07-02-2017, 01:32 PM
(07-02-2017 01:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 01:18 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  Wrong one, I think.

It's more phonetics based slang than proper Chinese Tongue. I get bored with the traditional 你好.

Take it to the talk nerdy to me thread. Take Metazoa Zeke with you.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-02-2017, 01:36 PM
(07-02-2017 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 01:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It's more phonetics based slang than proper Chinese Tongue. I get bored with the traditional 你好.

Take it to the talk nerdy to me thread. Take Metazoa Zeke with you.

吃狗屁

'Murican Canadian
07-02-2017, 01:38 PM
(07-02-2017 01:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  2 & 3) No, close to being a minority. In Sweden we have a rich and diverse ethnic blend. Here you can find all types of partners. Apart from japanese, you can not find them here. :/

Is it just your English or did you just say "Apart from the Japanese you won't find any beautiful blue-eyed blonds here?"
It is my English. I tried to say that you can find all types here apart from japanese. Or I guess you can find them too, if you search for them constantly. But then again, you can find anything if you search enough.

(07-02-2017 01:11 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  4) No. A good and healthy diet and plenty of outdoors activites during the summer seems to be enough.

So then you do have access to the sun at least occasionally.

Yes, some of us.

March of the day/last login: Hemvärnets marsch
Any external link could contain spy or malware. I do not take responsibility if your computer gets infected.
[+] 1 user Likes 一番最高森人's post
07-02-2017, 01:44 PM
(07-02-2017 01:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 01:18 PM)一番最高森人 Wrote:  Wrong one, I think.

Can sadly enough not handle the tone-based pronunciation of chinese, so I have to stick to the phonetically simpler version.

March of the day/last login: Hemvärnets marsch
Any external link could contain spy or malware. I do not take responsibility if your computer gets infected.
07-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Welcome! I will probably mistake Sweden for Switzerland a lot so bear with me Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-02-2017, 03:22 PM

I think it was a case of anomalous punctuation.

I think he meant they have all types of partners - except Japanese who aren't represented in their population. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2017, 03:25 PM
I'd be more impressed if he spoke Klingon.

Millions already speak Chinese. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-02-2017, 03:27 PM
(07-02-2017 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 01:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is it just your English or did you just say "Apart from the Japanese you won't find any beautiful blue-eyed blonds here?"

I think it was a case of anomalous punctuation.

I think he meant they have all types of partners - except Japanese who aren't represented in their population. Consider

goddamit old man, now you're just going out of your way.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post