Dig it!
DIG IT!!!
[Show Results]

Good news everyone! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Good news everyone! :D
I just read in the news that the number of people leaving the Norwegian church annually has doubled in the last 5 years! wohoo!

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2010, 02:17 AM
RE: Good news everyone! :D
That is great. Now let's see if we can create a similar result in Texas, Arkansas and Iran.
14-12-2010, 02:36 AM
I just applied for a job in Texas. some small town named Katy. It would be nice to see small town Texans in real life. you know, to see if they are anything like what we see on TV. Tongue

14-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Well check out this cool hill in the statistics of church resignation in Finland.
[Image: vuodet.png]
Right after a TV discussion on gay marriage aired, the resigning started and in a week or two over 30000 people resigned from the church (almost 0.1% of the population of Finland). Smile

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-12-2010, 02:26 AM
(14-12-2010 02:36 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  I just applied for a job in Texas. some small town named Katy. It would be nice to see small town Texans in real life. you know, to see if they are anything like what we see on TV. Tongue

I have been to Texas. T didn't meet anyone who was like any TV characters, but then I didn't meet many people because I was young and traveling with my parents and brother and sister and we were on our wat to Disneyland.

You stole my Daffy Duck statement? I want it back. Tongue
15-12-2010, 02:39 AM
(15-12-2010 02:26 AM)No J. Wrote:  You stole my Daffy Duck statement? I want it back. Tongue

OK. here you go: "why don't we have a science to study Daffy Duck? Daffy Duck is just as real as god."

But I'm keeping the "like"s!