Good news everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 04:18 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Good news everyone!
Welcome Alex. Wow, this is like a family reunion where everyone is having fun but just before everybody gets shit-faced and unmentionables happen.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
29-03-2015, 04:17 PM
(29-03-2015 04:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Welcome Alex. Wow, this is like a family reunion where aeveryone is having fun but just before everybody gets shit-faced and unmentionables happen.

Is that one of those families that don't have a family tree as much as they have a briar patch?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-03-2015, 04:19 PM
(29-03-2015 04:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 04:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Welcome Alex. Wow, this is like a family reunion where aeveryone is having fun but just before everybody gets shit-faced and unmentionables happen.

Is that one of those families that don't have a family tree as much as they have a briar patch?

Probably.

BTW unfogged, if you read the post I made on Invasive Species you’ll see why I’ve been slow to respond on the other stuff we’re doing.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-03-2015, 04:20 PM
(29-03-2015 03:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 03:26 PM)Alex K Wrote:  EXCUSE ME, who gave you all permission to talk about gay sex in catholic seminarys in MY introduction thread??!

*chuckle*

We have a tendency to wander...

...our bad.

Never mind. Carry on...

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Alex K's post
29-03-2015, 04:22 PM
(29-03-2015 04:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 04:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Is that one of those families that don't have a family tree as much as they have a briar patch?

Probably.

BTW unfogged, if you read the post I made on Invasive Species you’ll see why I’ve been slow to respond on the other stuff we’re doing.

Yep, I figured. I've been kind of tied up myself lately. It can wait.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-03-2015, 04:26 PM
(29-03-2015 04:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Welcome Alex. Wow, this is like a family reunion where everyone is having fun but just before everybody gets shit-faced and unmentionables happen.

What kind of family do you have exactly? Consider

Be true to yourself. Heart
29-03-2015, 04:35 PM
You know how it is with family. Can't live with em, can't get shitfaced without them...
[+] 2 users Like Alex K's post
29-03-2015, 04:52 PM
I'd rather get shit faced with this family, than my own, thank you. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post