Good things.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Good things.
Hey guys, just thought I would give you an update as to what your favorite (or not!) college age atheist is doing.

I just got a girlfriend and I got contacted by my bio sister!!!!! I've talked to her for about an hour and we have a lot in common that it's kind of scary.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
17-08-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Good things.
(17-08-2017 09:54 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys, just thought I would give you an update as to what your favorite (or not!) college age atheist is doing.

I just got a girlfriend and I got contacted by my bio sister!!!!! I've talked to her for about an hour and we have a lot in common that it's kind of scary.

I think that would be really exciting, discovering a close relative.

Congrats on the GF also. I hope you have lots of fun together!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-08-2017, 10:41 AM
I don't know you yet but I am still so excited for you anyway! Is the sister older or younger? Are you geographically close enough that you will be able to get together soon?

Congratulations!

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
17-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Hug

Thumbsup
17-08-2017, 11:22 AM
(17-08-2017 10:41 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I don't know you yet but I am still so excited for you anyway! Is the sister older or younger? Are you geographically close enough that you will be able to get together soon?

Congratulations!

I'm 20, she is 17. We were separated at the orphanage and we weren't in contact. She didn't know she had a brother until last year. We are in the same country, but different states. I technically could visit her sometime in the future she wanted. We share a lot of similar interests and it's kinda scary how much of a better version of me she is.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
17-08-2017, 01:36 PM
How nice! I'm so glad things are going well for you and you've been in contact with your sis. Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-08-2017, 04:20 PM
(17-08-2017 11:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 10:41 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I don't know you yet but I am still so excited for you anyway! Is the sister older or younger? Are you geographically close enough that you will be able to get together soon?

Congratulations!

I'm 20, she is 17. We were separated at the orphanage and we weren't in contact. She didn't know she had a brother until last year. We are in the same country, but different states. I technically could visit her sometime in the future she wanted. We share a lot of similar interests and it's kinda scary how much of a better version of me she is.

She may be thinking the opposite...you tend to undervalue yourself.

Sounds like a very cool thing...I hope you have a chance to meet and it's a wonderful thing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF