Good vibes needed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Good vibes needed
My step dad is being taken to the hospital. Mom called said he couldn't breath and he had fluid coming out of his nose and mouth. This is the second time I've beaten an ambulance to the hospital and the first time wasn't good. The song on the radio was freaking go rest high on the mountain. I don't feel so good about this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Good vibes needed
(24-04-2016 10:18 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  My step dad is being taken to the hospital. Mom called said he couldn't breath and he had fluid coming out of his nose and mouth. This is the second time I've beaten an ambulance to the hospital and the first time wasn't good. The song on the radio was freaking go rest high on the mountain. I don't feel so good about this.

Oh no Sad Best wishes. Hope for nothing but the best.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2016, 10:31 PM
(24-04-2016 10:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 10:18 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  My step dad is being taken to the hospital. Mom called said he couldn't breath and he had fluid coming out of his nose and mouth. This is the second time I've beaten an ambulance to the hospital and the first time wasn't good. The song on the radio was freaking go rest high on the mountain. I don't feel so good about this.

Oh no Sad Best wishes. Hope for nothing but the best.

Thank you. He's back now waiting
24-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Keep us posted.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-04-2016, 11:36 PM
We got w ct coming with contrast. Possible blood clot in his lung. The problem is nearly a year ago he went to have a biopsy done to check a spot on his lung. The mass was much bigger and they thought it was cancer and went ahead and cut it out. They believe that's causing the issues
24-04-2016, 11:41 PM
(24-04-2016 11:36 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  We got w ct coming with contrast. Possible blood clot in his lung. The problem is nearly a year ago he went to have a biopsy done to check a spot on his lung. The mass was much bigger and they thought it was cancer and went ahead and cut it out. They believe that's causing the issues

Prognosis?

Best wishes from Australia. Hug

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 11:49 PM
(24-04-2016 11:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 11:36 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  We got w ct coming with contrast. Possible blood clot in his lung. The problem is nearly a year ago he went to have a biopsy done to check a spot on his lung. The mass was much bigger and they thought it was cancer and went ahead and cut it out. They believe that's causing the issues

Prognosis?

Thanks. How are you doing yourself?
We don't know anything at the moment.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
25-04-2016, 12:00 AM
(24-04-2016 11:49 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 11:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Prognosis?

Thanks. How are you doing yourself?
We don't know anything at the moment.

Okay let us know.

I am okay. Have been a bit ill over the past week. Each night my brain goes funny. Around about 9 pm Australian EST.

It's the drug. I'll be okay.

I recently found some posts I do not recall and a private message I sent last night about a drummer. I have zero memory of that event.

This is why I have changed my signature.

I'll be okay. I was supposed to be in another city now, but car trouble brought me home. Probably a good thing.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-04-2016, 12:02 AM
Hug

Wishing you and yours all the very best!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-04-2016, 01:01 AM

Well, I don't really know what to say in situations like this, but your thread name made me think of this song so maybe it will help you a little bit.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ