Good without God (where I come from)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: Good without God (where I come from)
(28-06-2011 05:17 AM)Paleo Wrote:  Hm... turns out my mom decided to leave a comment on the video:

"Prove to me Joshua that there is no GOD!! God gave you life and I am really disappointed in finding this video"
That's pretty ironic considering your message... Undecided

besides...
You say you don't believe in god, not there is no god. Weird of her to ask you to prove something you don't claim...
Anyway, Great vid!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2011, 10:42 AM
You know what... I actually thought about leaving this comment on the video, but I didn't want to get Paleo in trouble...

"Son, I am disappoint..."

I don't know why but I've been feeling paunchy today...

yeuch there is a spider on my wall!

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
28-06-2011, 11:35 AM
(27-06-2011 06:26 PM)Paleo Wrote:  My mom called me today because she found out about this video. She told me that I should take it down so it won't come back to 'bite me in the ass' in the future because of any workplace or college that may judge me because of it. But uh... I think that defeats the entire point of the video. What do you think?

That's sad. If you had made a video praising God, Allah, Vishnu, xenu, et. al. it would be a non-issue and no one would care. But denounce god, and you are in a world of shit...

Go figure.

Why are you still reading this line when it is obviously my signature line?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2011, 05:09 PM
You can be good without a god. That is an FACT. I always use Pat Tillman as a way to show how good people can live without god.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user