Good work Poland, thumbs up for not sucking a big hairy donkey dick.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2016, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 05:42 PM by earmuffs.)
Good work Poland, thumbs up for not sucking a big hairy donkey dick.
So the Polish government, still outraged by their quick demise back in double you double you too, decided it'd be fun to complete ban all forms of abortions and make it so anyone that's had one gets thrown into the slammer for several years, along with the filthy fascist doctor that did said abortion.

Luckily the Polish people aren't all entire fuckwits, despite being eastern European, and so had a good ol' massive protest. And so the Polish government, in tradition of a bunch of people marching through their country, quickly capitulated and backed down from this rather retarded piece of legislation to say the least.

I'd chalk that up as a win for pro-choice if ever I saw one. Maybe if they listened to the polls (*snigger*) the government wouldn't have had this embarrassment.
Good work Poland. You keep Polanding.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 21 users Like earmuffs's post
06-10-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Good work Poland, thumbs up for not sucking a big hairy donkey dick.
Just checked the news, the proposed ban was indeed dropped, but if I'm not mistaken L&J want to submit another project and knowing the people being there I do not expect much good from it.

While it's good that such fascist law wasn't voted into being situation in Poland is far from being all right. Legal abortion isn't available everywhere it should be thanks to conscience clause.

Greatest thing about all this is gov backing down from this idiocy and people realizing that their voice matters.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
06-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Due to this thread i quickly looked it up in German news. Did they really propose to outlaw abortion even after rape?

If so, thats deeply inhumane to me..and disturbing!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
06-10-2016, 01:50 PM
(06-10-2016 01:28 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Due to this thread i quickly looked it up in German news. Did they really propose to outlaw abortion even after rape?

There is some confussion now, though it appears that abortion was supposed to be totally outlawed and prison sentence was possible for person "killing unborn life" that is doctor performing the procedure. So no exemptions for rape.

Inhumane does not even start to cover it, though after some thinking it is perfectly humane, as humans have long history of forcing others to conform.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
06-10-2016, 01:57 PM
This is in.sane

Whats the rationale behind something like this? But, after listening to two of my co-workers today, talking about chemtrails and shit, i may have to revise my position about humanity in general.

Honestly, i.dont.get.it. Shocking No

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
06-10-2016, 02:12 PM
(06-10-2016 01:57 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  This is in.sane

Actually this is very sane if:

a) it is proposed by people who believe all this shit about fetus being person. They're just against murder as they see it
b) it is tool for social control

Quote: Whats the rationale behind something like this?

Look above and remember that nationalist tend to be worried about population growth. Also keep in mind that democracy isn't exactly well estabilished in Poland, years behind Iron Curtain seen to that. Authoritarism is still strong I would say and religious fanaticism also exists.

Quote: Honestly, i.dont.get.it. Shocking No

You and me both.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
06-10-2016, 03:15 PM
They should pass one, all encompassing, all inclusive law -----

"Don't worry about what consenting individuals do with their naughty bits"........................................

They get THAT law passed, and they'll have something.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-10-2016, 03:36 PM
I thought this bullshit was restricted to South America. Of course, when the Russians pulled out, the missionaries and old, deposed prelates made a big push to reclaim the east European counties for Christianity. Poland was the most medievally RC of the lot, so I guess the Catholic church has regained its power.
Or maybe the Polish government owes money to the Vatican.
They're sure not going to out-procreate the Muslim world!

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
06-10-2016, 04:28 PM
(06-10-2016 01:28 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Due to this thread i quickly looked it up in German news. Did they really propose to outlaw abortion even after rape?

If you think Poland is bad check out Ireland. Abortion is not legal here in cases of rape, incest or foetal anomaly. It's only allowed when a pregnant woman's life is at risk. This includes the risk of suicide. There have been many demonstrations to force the government to repeal the 8th amendment to relax the laws regarding abortion. The pro-life crowd are very powerful and supported by the catholic church. No sitting government seems willing to tackle such a controversial issue. They keep trying to avoid calling a referendum.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
06-10-2016, 08:50 PM
The fight for reproductive rights and bodily autonomy is never gonna be finished. It's a constant fight. Very happy to hear that Poland didn't succumb to such silly regression.
[+] 1 user Likes ViolexTV's post