Goodbye Tenley

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Goodbye Tenley
So sad. Sorry Rob. Ugh.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Re: Goodbye Tenley
So sorry. Knowing what's coming doesn't make it any easier.
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 08:15 AM
So sorry Rob. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
13-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks, everyone.

What's weird, now, is getting out of several habits I didn't know I had. For example: Sonja is quite picky and won't eat much in the way of people-food. Tenley, would eat almost anything. So, the day after we put her to sleep, I dropped something and almost called to her to get it.

Also, she was our escape artist, so I keep expecting to see her on that bottom stair right next to the door every time I open it.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-05-2015, 01:25 PM
So sorry Robby

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-05-2015, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 01:46 PM by kim.)
(13-05-2015 12:22 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Thanks, everyone.

What's weird, now, is getting out of several habits I didn't know I had. For example: Sonja is quite picky and won't eat much in the way of people-food. Tenley, would eat almost anything. So, the day after we put her to sleep, I dropped something and almost called to her to get it.

Also, she was our escape artist, so I keep expecting to see her on that bottom stair right next to the door every time I open it.

So sorry Robby Hug it's tough to lose a friend but, at least she won't hurt anymore.

I know what you mean about expecting a loved one to be there still. I noticed how filthy my kitchen floor became less than a week after my Rafer died. He changed every room in my house with his absence. Much like the way your Tenley has changed your home and life with her absence.

Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-05-2015, 02:37 PM
The Loss of a pet is so hard to deal with. I humbly present my sincerest condolences.

**Crickets** -- God