Goodbye cruel world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: Goodbye cruel world
(30-05-2013 09:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  WTF happened to my preconceived notion that telling a man on a ledge to take another step was taboo? Big Grin

Suggesting moving in with Chas, I mean, really.

I didn't say move in with Chas. Just camp out in his orchard. Personally, I'd go with something along the lines of a treehouse. That'd be totally cool. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2013, 09:19 AM
You guys have me on an emotional rollercoaster. First Miso and now you?

I can't imagine how someone who comes across to me as eloquent, intelligent and funny is without close friends nearby, what am I missing HoC?

You have a following of groupies in this forum, I would bet my left Censored that if you asked people would come to your emotional rescue.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-05-2013, 09:26 AM
(30-05-2013 09:19 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You guys have me on an emotional rollercoaster. First Miso and now you?

I can't imagine how someone who comes across to me as eloquent, intelligent and funny is without close friends nearby, what am I missing HoC?

You have a following of groupies in this forum, I would bet my left Censored that if you asked people would come to your emotional rescue.

You should see the women on Facebook riding to this boy's rescue. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-05-2013, 09:26 AM
(30-05-2013 09:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  WTF happened to my preconceived notion that telling a man on a ledge to take another step was taboo? Big Grin

You make it sound like you would get the bad end of the deal. Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-05-2013, 09:28 AM
His orchard is still within the wave field of his insane rationality. Fucking Vulcan. Big Grin

And I don't have "groupies," that's fucking embarrassing. Another reason to take a header. Glad I ain't looking for counseling, 'cause you catz are made of fail. Big Grin

And wasn't Miso's story great? Didn't you just wanna slit yer throat and pull your tongue through the hole? I know I did. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-05-2013, 09:28 AM
First, before you go *tackles and inserts tracking chip in behind your ear*.

:/ Y'know I don't like the thought of you leaving.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
30-05-2013, 09:34 AM
HoC You aren't allowed to leave. All patients have to get a pass in order to leave.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-05-2013, 09:56 AM
[Image: h8B6C870E]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Fucking phone.

Trying to do web on phone is retarded.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-05-2013, 10:00 AM
(30-05-2013 09:12 AM)kim Wrote:  

I didn't say move in with Chas. Just camp out in his orchard. Personally, I'd go with something along the lines of a treehouse. That'd be totally cool. Drinking Beverage

Still awaiting your visit. Drinking Beverage

Treehouse plans being drawn up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post