Goodbye cruel world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Goodbye cruel world
(30-05-2013 06:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  Bad plan. Needs re-calculating.

Needs more cow bell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ghostexorcist's post
30-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Never thought I'd have to put you in the naughty chair again Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-05-2013, 07:41 PM
(30-05-2013 02:28 PM)Filox Wrote:  Anyway... I hope this reaches you in time. Why go for OD?

To not leave a corpse traceable to this residence. Duh. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
30-05-2013, 09:34 PM
(30-05-2013 07:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 02:28 PM)Filox Wrote:  Anyway... I hope this reaches you in time. Why go for OD?

To not leave a corpse traceable to this residence. Duh. Tongue

I think you'll have to go Tibetan style for that.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-05-2013, 11:03 PM
(30-05-2013 04:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Monday comes, I'm getting on a bus to fucking away. Since I'll no longer have a compy, I don't expect to be posting here for a while. Actually expect to find some random city, score a bunch of drugs, and OD in gutter; but who knows? I might cheer up on the ride. Big Grin

Evil_monster Thank me. Ummm While you are still alive.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
31-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Well, same shit, different day. But! There was fun! My emotions got the best of me, and now my iPad is cracked and curved. I don't expect it to keep working, but if ya don't hear from me, that's why. Big Grin

I live in this place, people tell me I'm family, and then treat me with such utter disregard that my normally contained self-loathing bubbles over to the point where I don't have enough self-esteem to look at my Gwynnies... well, times get interesting.

I adore that poor girl. I don't think, however, she'd be impressed with me right now. So! Imma go hang myself, tape it, put it on YouTube... hope the video function lasts through the drama...

Kidding.

31-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Motherfucker......Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
31-05-2013, 09:16 PM
(31-05-2013 09:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well, same shit, different day. But! There was fun! My emotions got the best of me, and now my iPad is cracked and curved. I don't expect it to keep working, but if ya don't hear from me, that's why. Big Grin

I live in this place, people tell me I'm family, and then treat me with such utter disregard that my normally contained self-loathing bubbles over to the point where I don't have enough self-esteem to look at my Gwynnies... well, times get interesting.

I adore that poor girl. I don't think, however, she'd be impressed with me right now. So! Imma go hang myself, tape it, put it on YouTube... hope the video function lasts through the drama...

Kidding.

We Heart you! Probably more than you love Gwynnies (if that's possible)

Plus already told ya all patients need a pass to leave...

Don't make someone call nurse ratchet.

On a serious note...hope you get your iPad fixed soon, we need ya!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

31-05-2013, 09:21 PM
I don't think this thing's fixable. Though Apple might give me a replacement and keep this puppy for advertising purposes. I mean, this thing took more than a licking... Big Grin

31-05-2013, 09:23 PM
(31-05-2013 09:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't think this thing's fixable. Though Apple might give me a replacement and keep this puppy for advertising purposes. I mean, this thing took more than a licking... Big Grin

Yabut, why were you licking your iPad?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post