Goodwithoutgod resource library

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Goodwithoutgod resource library
Hey fellow TTA'ers, upon receiving a few requests for me to put together one spot for some of my papers and research, and link it to the Atheist / Agnostic Informational Resource Library, I am pleased to announce it is done. It can be found at:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ce-Library

Scroll down on the OP page 1 to find:

Discussions/debates from TTA

and listed under that is:

goodwithoutgod's resource library Smartass

Disclaimer: My deepest regrets in not pre-staging the thread where the info is located at better and putting it into a logical flow, or alphabetical or some sort of rhyme or reason Facepalm But it is only 4 pages, the jesus stuff is mostly towards the end.

Thanks to DLJ for the assist on putting the link into the main library page.

I humbly hope it is of some use to those who wish to subject themselves to TL;DR stuff as I am a bit.....long winded at times. Rolleyes

Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Goodwithoutgod resource library
oh my.....now how did i do a double post? must have been the lag I had for a second...any mod, can you remove this thread???

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply