Google logo sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Google logo sucks
As everyone here knows, google has a new logo and OMFG I hate it so much! A lot of other people do too.

Its so freaking ugly! It looks like, I mean I reminds me of those freaking Fridge magnets I played with was a child or what the font out of a seasame street book looked like that tried teaching me the alphabet.

WTF GOOGLE?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
02-09-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Google logo sucks
Dodgy

It's permanent?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Had google not made a point of telling me about it, I wouldn't have noticed.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-09-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't see what the big deal is? It's the same logo with a san serif font.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2015, 02:20 PM
At least qqq will be happy that the letters are still different colors. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
(02-09-2015 01:52 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  As everyone here knows, google has a new logo and OMFG I hate it so much! A lot of other people do too.

Its so freaking ugly! It looks like, I mean I reminds me of those freaking Fridge magnets I played with was a child or what the font out of a seasame street book looked like that tried teaching me the alphabet.

WTF GOOGLE?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 7 users Like Free Thought's post
02-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Also new favicon on tabs; didn't recognize the tabs at first. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Yup, that's one ugly logo.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
02-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(02-09-2015 02:26 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Yup, that's one ugly logo.

That logo is one ugly mofo...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-09-2015, 03:13 PM
The new Google logo looks to me exactly like the old one. Okay, so they switched the colors around. And supposedly they changed the font, though I don't see the difference there. And anyway, who the fu*k gives a sh!t what their logo is? I find their free search engine useful. Their free email is better than Yahoo's. And I REALLY want a self-driving car and they seem closest to marketing the technology. (I want Tesla to build the actual car: their Model S is the best car Consumer Reports has ever tested, in every category, and it's the safest car the government has ever tested. So a Tesla with Google self-driving tech would be a boon for old farts like me who one day soon will be too old to drive any more.) So, yeah, Google, use whatever logo you want. I couldn't care less. But get that car tech to market NOW.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 3 users Like daniel1948's post