''Google's gonna kill the internet''

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2010, 02:40 PM
''Google's gonna kill the internet''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv-G79DIY...r_embedded

This guy sounds paranoid and their sources are their own articles in their own websites. I've read a few articles from their page, but I've only found newspaper articles about google secrectly collecting wi-fi details for cell phone advertisement in britain and about Obama getting the possibility to shut down the internet for 4 months for some reason. I think conspiracy theorists should respect source-information more and list them in the end of their revolutionary articles.

I dont have the energy to dig into this one this evening, if somebody knows something about this, please tell me. Ive heard of the google-verizon deal before, but what exactly is it, if it is?
Nights.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM

RE: ''Google's gonna kill the internet''
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/09/googl...explained/

I think that's a good explanation.
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
I heard some wacko on YouTube say that Google implanted finger print recognition software in everyone's keyboard, and are using our finger prints to (somehow) clone us, and raise an army to do something else evil. The video never said what.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
(04-09-2010 01:19 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I heard some wacko on YouTube say that Google implanted finger print recognition software in everyone's keyboard, and are using our finger prints to (somehow) clone us, and raise an army to do something else evil. The video never said what.

You have to give me a link.Smile

And thanks TruthAddict.

Accept me or go to hell.
04-09-2010, 02:28 PM
(04-09-2010 01:19 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I heard some wacko on YouTube say that Google implanted finger print recognition software in everyone's keyboard, and are using our finger prints to (somehow) clone us, and raise an army to do something else evil. The video never said what.

WOW! That is AWESOME! xDDD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2010, 08:57 AM
I wasn't able to find the exact video, but here's one a little bit less crazy and more aesthetically pleasing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNofb-OlZyQ

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
05-09-2010, 10:27 AM
(05-09-2010 08:57 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I wasn't able to find the exact video, but here's one a little bit less crazy and more aesthetically pleasing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNofb-OlZyQ

Oh it must be stressful being a conspiracy nut. ''We're not safe anywhere, the big bad goverment is completely corrupt and the UN is planning to kill 2/3 of earths population and start a new world order! And Obama is a muslim and his real name is Barry Soetoro.''

Accept me or go to hell.
05-09-2010, 11:06 AM
(05-09-2010 10:27 AM)Kikko Wrote:  And Obama is a muslim and his real name is Barry Soetoro.''

Didn't you hear? Obama's not really a Muslim. It was all a cover-up to throw the CTs off his trail. He REALLY is a reptilian-human hybrid. Linky

05-09-2010, 12:38 PM

First Obama was in the church of that "God damn America" pastor (making him a Christian), then he was a Muslim, but since he's a Marxist commie bastard, he's really an atheist (which is acceptable my me).
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
put on your tinfoil hats, quick!