Google+

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 04:04 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: Google+
Ok, long story but I had to delete my account and create a new one, that is exactly the same (long, boring story). I will start adding you all again, please don't think you have been randomly deleted for no reason.

This should be my new profile. Feel free to add me everyone Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I LOVE Google+....

Please add me! I need more good people to follow. Smile I post random stuff...mostly related to Doctor Who or comic books....Undecided

I've added a few of you whose profile links worked right. Sorry if mine doesn't work. lol

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
09-10-2011, 07:38 PM
I almost never use it because no one I know is using it, but this is Me? if it doesn't work yell at me and I'll fix it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2011, 09:50 AM
(09-10-2011 07:38 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I almost never use it because no one I know is using it, but this is Me? if it doesn't work yell at me and I'll fix it.

It just takes me to my page. I had the exact same problem when I tried to shares mine earlier in the thread.
Hughsie what URL did you copy to get it to link to your page?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-10-2011, 06:25 PM
I think you have to go to your profile (there's 5 buttons to the left of the search bar, hover the cursor over the middle one and it should say profile, click it and try the URL from that page).

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
10-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Okay let's see if this works... Though as with god, I lack faith.

If this doesn't work I will pull my hair out. And I have nice hair. Should tell you how serious I am. Very.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
10-10-2011, 06:49 PM
(10-10-2011 06:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Okay let's see if this works... Though as with god, I lack faith.

If this doesn't work I will pull my hair out. And I have nice hair. Should tell you how serious I am. Very.

Sorted, got you added.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Are you freakishly tall? If so you could almost pass for Josh Holmes. Who incidentally is one of my favorite musicians. Great voice on that Viking.

10-10-2011, 07:03 PM
(10-10-2011 06:56 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Are you freakishly tall? If so you could almost pass for Josh Holmes. Who incidentally is one of my favorite musicians. Great voice on that Viking.

Me? I'm just over 6ft, not really freakishly tall. I reached 6ft by the time I was 12 though, was well on course to be freakishly tall but I've hardly grown since.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
11-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Right lets see if this link works.

lucradis ive just added you.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]