Gordon ... my Granny challenges you to a fight!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Gordon ... my Granny challenges you to a fight!
Good luck getting Gordumb to accept. But, who knows? Maybe you are closer to what he thinks is worthy of his attention!

Laugh out load

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
21-12-2014, 05:06 AM
(20-12-2014 08:26 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Good luck getting Gordumb to accept. But, who knows? Maybe you are closer to what he thinks is worthy of his attention!

I doubt it. I don't expect that he will even respond to this thread. I think he's just on this forum because he hates atheists and the whole idea of not believing in gods and wants to feel that he is on some kind of spiritual crusade.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
21-12-2014, 06:45 PM
I think you may be right.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Well that and the fact that nobody else on the entire internet will talk to his stupid ass.

We sure are a special breed here at TTA.....

Consider

Unsure

Sadcryface

Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-12-2014, 08:11 PM
(20-12-2014 07:29 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 07:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Goo? Goy?
Nope. I'll give you a clue: the other letter is not "D"...

Another clue is in his previous forum name, Egor... just delete the final r...
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-12-2014, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 07:06 AM by Mathilda.)
OK I have a confession to make.

My grandmother wasn't the second coming of Christ.

I know that you'll all be disappointed to hear this. Especially as being atheists we're all angry at a non-existent god that we don't believe in ... apparently. I also don't believe in astral projection or other woo like the tarot or astrology. I was just saying these things because I recognised that Gordon was mentally focused on arguing with atheists and was not prepared to defend his own brand of woo against claims from competing woo.

But she did do a load of so-called 'spirit writing'. We have loads of boxes in the roof of hand written A4 paper that no one ever looks at. She also claimed to be a faith healer and did stuff like seances and oiuja boards. I don't for one moment believe that she really was managing to do what she thought she was able to.

When Christians came knocking on her door to proselytise she was able to scare them off by telling them that she was a spiritualist. So at least it wasn't a complete waste of time.
22-12-2014, 07:06 AM
(21-12-2014 07:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well that and the fact that nobody else on the entire internet will talk to his stupid ass.

We sure are a special breed here at TTA.....

Consider

Unsure

Sadcryface

Facepalm

Whatever. Just remember. He's "popular". He told us so. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-12-2014, 07:11 AM
(22-12-2014 06:58 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  OK I have a confession to make.

My grandmother wasn't the second coming of Christ.

I know that you'll all be disappointed to hear this. Especially as being atheists we're all angry at a non-existent god that we don't believe in ... apparently. I also don't believe in astral projection or other woo like the tarot or astrology. I was just saying these things because I recognised that Gordon was mentally focused on arguing with atheists and was not prepared to defend his own brand of woo against claims from competing woo.

But she did do a load of so-called 'spirit writing'. We have loads of boxes in the roof of hand written A4 paper that no one ever looks at. She also claimed to be a faith healer and did stuff like seances and oiuja boards. I don't for one moment believe that she really was managing to do what she thought she was able to.

When Christians came knocking on her door to proselytise she was able to scare them off by telling them that she was a spiritualist. So at least it wasn't a complete waste of time.

If nothing else you were inoculated early on.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Thread Closed