Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 12:03 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
[Moderator's note: In the post you about to read, the author, has erred when referring to "the OP", thinking that Gordon was the Original Poster when in fact it was Dark Phoenix. Airportkid has asked for this stupid mistake to be highlighted and I am happy to oblige. Big Grin ]

You're wasting your time, Mr. Tadlock.

But then we all are, insofar as expecting to having any influence on the OP, and certainly in any effort to receive honest attention from the OP.

So why are we all here, crammed into this most pointless of threads? Myself included.

My guess is that OPs like this are easy targets. We can attack stuff like this with a clear conscience and effortless exposition. The honest threads that require thought and knowledge are harder work. Savaging a stuffed shirt is more fun, especially a stuffed plaid shirt.

The same was true with that now banned OP whose avatar looked like Lee Harvey Oswald, whose name I can't call to mind, that gave the Attack Helicopter a full time career filling those threads with four letter words. I could search the archives and find what his name was in just a few seconds, but I'm not going to bother.

And after this OP gets banned I'll forget his name too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 01:14 PM
(18-12-2014 08:44 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  What's hypocritical about this comment is that you are clearly outspoken against homosexuality.

I don't think I've ever been outspoken against homosexuals. But if you dig up something in the past...oh hell, I might have. I tend to say lots of things over the years.

But I can assure you, homosexuality means nothing to me. The people I love most in this world are gay, now that I think of it. So I realize you need me to be anti-gay to fit into your worldview of theists, but in truth I am not. Jesus wasn't. So why would I be?

What I won't do is champion a 'cause' associated with what kind of sex a person prefers. Everyone wants special attention, and in this day and age, I can't think of a group that needs it.

Quote:I'd post some of your fantastically homophobic comments from your old Egor account, but, for some reason, you had it deleted.

Yeah, but you can still search under Egor. You should be able to find them, if they're there...if I ever actually said anything that is. [Image: nixweiss.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Dark Phoenix. You're freakin posts are too long and convoluted. You sound like a manic person with pressured speech. Don't waste your time writing to me that way, because I'm not going to waste my time reading it. But I will respond to this bit, you idiot:

Quote:I already considered your powers of revelation fraudulent and dishonest, but you make it easier for me by claiming common cause with the likes of Joseph Smith Jr. and Mohammad.

I have no common cause with either of those people. Asshole. Censored
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon's post
18-12-2014, 01:25 PM
(18-12-2014 01:18 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Dark Phoenix. You're freakin posts are too long and convoluted. You sound like a manic person with pressured speech. Don't waste your time writing to me that way, because I'm not going to waste my time reading it. But I will respond to this bit, you idiot:

Quote:I already considered your powers of revelation fraudulent and dishonest, but you make it easier for me by claiming common cause with the likes of Joseph Smith Jr. and Mohammad.

I have no common cause with either of those people. Asshole. Censored

Yeah, you do. They were lunatics and so are you.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-12-2014, 01:36 PM
(18-12-2014 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said he invented it, retard. I told you he discovered it. YOU said nothing until I brought it up. BTW, Gordo, you let me know when YOU get into Cal Tech AND Harvard ... then we'll see who is "ignorant".

BB, we are on the internet and you are an anonymous poster in a forum. It may be true that you went or go to those schools. Or it may be that you're a pregnant female having her fifth child for the extra welfare and thinking of suing your mother for a hundred dollars on Judge Judy.

There is no way to tell. But since you are steadfastly anonymous, and have been for years on this forum, I would imagine you're hiding something from us.

Or it could be that you lead a life where you are this good kid for your parents and friends, and you go to these schools and you're grew up with a silver spoon and you just come here as an outlet for your hostility. That being the case, it really doesn't matter if you do go to those schools. Because who you really are is this.

And a turd can only be be shined up so much.

Quote:Telling us to "talk to the gods" about all the suffering in the world, as you ONLY care about YOUR dog demonstrates how totally intellectually dishonest and bankrupt your nonsense is. You ARE a deluded pathetic sick narcissist as you yet again demonstrated you ONLY care about you ("and your little dog too"). Weeping

Yeah, well, fuck you. What do I give a shit what you think? What are you to me? You're an "online presence" that insults me. You say I'm a narcissist, but I've read your bio, you really really need people to either believe or know really really good things about you. And it reads like an illogical facade.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me. I don't even need you to think I'm a good person or that I've accomplished a damn thing in my life.

So, who's the narcissist. Consider

Quote:And totally per your MO/schtick, when faced with an inconvenient problem/question you retreat and call names as you run away. Coward.

I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No
18-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Wow Gordo, you say you're 50 but the way you talk to people suggests to me you're probably under 30.
Yea, yea, I know, fuck me, blah blah blah.
18-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said he invented it, retard. I told you he discovered it. YOU said nothing until I brought it up. BTW, Gordo, you let me know when YOU get into Cal Tech AND Harvard ... then we'll see who is "ignorant".

BB, we are on the internet and you are an anonymous poster in a forum. It may be true that you went or go to those schools. Or it may be that you're a pregnant female having her fifth child for the extra welfare and thinking of suing your mother for a hundred dollars on Judge Judy.

There is no way to tell. But since you are steadfastly anonymous, and have been for years on this forum, I would imagine you're hiding something from us.

Or it could be that you lead a life where you are this good kid for your parents and friends, and you go to these schools and you're grew up with a silver spoon and you just come here as an outlet for your hostility. That being the case, it really doesn't matter if you do go to those schools. Because who you really are is this.

And a turd can only be be shined up so much.

Quote:Telling us to "talk to the gods" about all the suffering in the world, as you ONLY care about YOUR dog demonstrates how totally intellectually dishonest and bankrupt your nonsense is. You ARE a deluded pathetic sick narcissist as you yet again demonstrated you ONLY care about you ("and your little dog too"). Weeping

Yeah, well, fuck you. What do I give a shit what you think? What are you to me? You're an "online presence" that insults me. You say I'm a narcissist, but I've read your bio, you really really need people to either believe or know really really good things about you. And it reads like an illogical facade.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me. I don't even need you to think I'm a good person or that I've accomplished a damn thing in my life.

So, who's the narcissist. Consider

Quote:And totally per your MO/schtick, when faced with an inconvenient problem/question you retreat and call names as you run away. Coward.

I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No

Wow. You are completely oblivious and likely insane.
[+] 1 user Likes Machias's post
18-12-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 02:05 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(18-12-2014 01:13 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  For the record, my reference to 'being too silly to live' applied to stupidly trying to deal with people like you.
Stupid. Not "silly", stupid. And you said if you ever came back here you were too stupid to live. Not if you ever had to deal with rude people. If you came back. Also you and I had had no correspondence when you said that.

If your gonna lie and try to rewrite the context of your deceleration after the fact do a better job.

(18-12-2014 01:13 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  There are some decent amicable people on this forum and i will restrain my correspondence to such.
Oh really? So let me get this right: you issue an off topic, passive aggressive, derogatory, and EXTREMELY hypocritical insult out of the blue without any provocation and when you are called out on it it's the person pointing out your unprovoked insulting hypocrisy that is at fault? That's the person that's at fault?

No you delusional cunt, it's you.

(18-12-2014 01:13 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  If you wish to 'but in' when I respond to someone else

You were not "responding" to someone else you were being a hypocritical asshole, like usual, in a way that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. So really you "but in". I just pointed out you were being a hypocrite. You whining about me butting in in also hypocritical when you were doing just that.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 01:56 PM
(18-12-2014 01:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I don't think I've ever been outspoken against homosexuals. But if you dig up something in the past...oh hell, I might have. I tend to say lots of things over the years.

Yes, and you requested them to be deleted.

(18-12-2014 01:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But I can assure you, homosexuality means nothing to me. The people I love most in this world are gay, now that I think of it. So I realize you need me to be anti-gay to fit into your worldview of theists, but in truth I am not. Jesus wasn't. So why would I be?

"Some of my best friends are _______; I'm not racist/bigoted/prejudiced/etc." Ouch. Never thought I'd have to hear that old chestnut in this day and age.

My worldview doesn't require anything of you at all. That can be difficult for you to accept given your... personality quirks... but it's true.

(18-12-2014 01:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  What I won't do is champion a 'cause' associated with what kind of sex a person prefers. Everyone wants special attention, and in this day and age, I can't think of a group that needs it.

So civil rights are "special attention?" Equal treatment by law is a 'sexual cause'? Well there's the problem right there, isn't it? You view them as an outside group that's trying to get special attention by asking for equality. Prejudice and bigotry are not always done out of hate and spite. You don't have to hate gays or campaign against them to be a bigot. That's what makes it such a tough thing to weed out of society. Next time you hear of a gay man or woman who cannot exercise power of attorney over their soul mate because they were not allowed a legal union because of their sexual orientation, you go ahead and run up to them and kindly explain how they're not entitled to this sort of "special attention."

I rest my case.

(18-12-2014 01:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, but you can still search under Egor. You should be able to find them, if they're there...if I ever actually said anything that is. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

No, actually, you can't. The account is gone and so are the posts. Which is exactly what you had requested be done. I don't blame you; I wouldn't want a permanent record of what you said existing anywhere either.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
18-12-2014, 01:56 PM
(18-12-2014 08:26 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 08:01 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  The forum has four members. Laughat

The forum doesn't even really have a purpose at this point. You're laughing at an empty building for not being a shopping mall.

No we are laughing at the dumb ass who tried and failed to make it a shopping mall.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.