Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 07:58 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 12:41 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Must be drinkies time.....or is it coke. Big mouths behind the screen abound!

Hey Mr. Woof. It's my opinion that ...

No one cares.

I also never said anyone should put the 9mm in a gun and pull the trigger, I just said jam a 9mm in your eye repeatedly until you or the bullet climaxes. Technically you can live through that. Tongue

Aaaaaanyway your gods made up and your a nut job bigot.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 02:09 PM
(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said he invented it, retard. I told you he discovered it. YOU said nothing until I brought it up. BTW, Gordo, you let me know when YOU get into Cal Tech AND Harvard ... then we'll see who is "ignorant".

BB, we are on the internet and you are an anonymous poster in a forum. It may be true that you went or go to those schools. Or it may be that you're a pregnant female having her fifth child for the extra welfare and thinking of suing your mother for a hundred dollars on Judge Judy.

There is no way to tell. But since you are steadfastly anonymous, and have been for years on this forum, I would imagine you're hiding something from us.

Or it could be that you lead a life where you are this good kid for your parents and friends, and you go to these schools and you're grew up with a silver spoon and you just come here as an outlet for your hostility. That being the case, it really doesn't matter if you do go to those schools. Because who you really are is this.

And a turd can only be be shined up so much.

Quote:Telling us to "talk to the gods" about all the suffering in the world, as you ONLY care about YOUR dog demonstrates how totally intellectually dishonest and bankrupt your nonsense is. You ARE a deluded pathetic sick narcissist as you yet again demonstrated you ONLY care about you ("and your little dog too"). Weeping

Yeah, well, fuck you. What do I give a shit what you think? What are you to me? You're an "online presence" that insults me. You say I'm a narcissist, but I've read your bio, you really really need people to either believe or know really really good things about you. And it reads like an illogical facade.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me. I don't even need you to think I'm a good person or that I've accomplished a damn thing in my life.

So, who's the narcissist. Consider

Quote:And totally per your MO/schtick, when faced with an inconvenient problem/question you retreat and call names as you run away. Coward.

I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No

A brief summery:
Bucky: Prove your shit.
Gordon: Fuck you, you mean nothing and I don't wanna. But I toooooootally could....but I don't wanna.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 03:33 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I would imagine you're hiding something from us.

Or it could be that you lead a life where you are this good kid for your parents and friends, and you go to these schools and you're grew up with a silver spoon and you just come here as an outlet for your hostility. That being the case, it really doesn't matter if you do go to those schools. Because who you really are is this.

(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And a turd can only be be shined up so much.

That pretty much sums up your level of intellectual discourse. No substance. You are incapable of any substance.
Yours is, (as Shakespeare said), "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." (Macbeth)

All you can do is cowardly deflection. I have a body of work here, which you probably have never read, Mr. "-19 and dropping fast", flip-flopping astrologer, woo monger. Again your RANT addresses NOT ONE POINT. Are ANY of your rep points describing what anyone has learned from you ? LMFAO. You ignorant old troll. I've been here for about 3 years. Many people here have known me the entire time. You are such a fucking narcissist you don't even know what, in general, people post here about or know about. ALL you know is YOU. You're a typical "outsider" whining because he's not accepted, and throws poo around like a damn monkey when he gets called out, or asked about the crazy crap he spouts.

(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, well, fuck you. What do I give a shit what you think? What are you to me? You're an "online presence" that insults me. You say I'm a narcissist, but I've read your bio, you really really need people to either believe or know really really good things about you. And it reads like an illogical facade.

Yet you mock that very "façade' as if it's real, as you did in your insane "Ode to Bucky Ball". Again, you are totally unable to address any point. All you can do is do your "fuck you" schtick. You only care about yourself, you are a narcissist by definition, and you prove it by every post.

(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

So you keep saying, yet are totally unable to demonstrate with a coherent argument. "I have a bridge for sale in NY" is about your level of postings and intellectual discourse.

(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No

Sure you would. Uh-huh. Exactly You can't. You fake fraud coward.
It's so fun to push your buttons. You totally react every time. Bowing
You did it again. Yet NO INTELLECTUAL content off any kind for why your theist nonsense holds any water. You're like an ignorant old bull in a china shop.
Please keep it up. This is entertaining, and you remain the BEST reason yet seen here why anyone would want to stay away from your Religion of Woo.

(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No

Exactly. You're just so special, and you're SO convinced of it, Mr. Narcissist.
You have nothing. The reason you think you're special is because you are so ignorant of the field you pretend to know about.

Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load..Laugh out load

Merry Christmas.
Religion has done you SO much good. Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-12-2014, 03:32 PM
(18-12-2014 01:25 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 01:18 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Dark Phoenix. You're freakin posts are too long and convoluted. You sound like a manic person with pressured speech. Don't waste your time writing to me that way, because I'm not going to waste my time reading it. But I will respond to this bit, you idiot:

I have no common cause with either of those people. Asshole. Censored

Yeah, you do. They were lunatics and so are you.

In his defence To be fair: It's possible that they're all perfectly sane and are conning people.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
18-12-2014, 03:35 PM
(18-12-2014 12:00 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you have a problem, out with it. Otherwise, piss off.

Chas you are very good at dishing it out......not that good at copping it!

Just a mild rebuke old boy, nothing really earth shattering!Wink
18-12-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 03:52 PM by Gordon.)
(18-12-2014 01:56 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  "Some of my best friends are _______; I'm not racist/bigoted/prejudiced/etc." Ouch. Never thought I'd have to hear that old chestnut in this day and age.

No, you flaming dickwad. I meant what I said. The individuals I love most in my life are gay. So, it would be kinda hard for me to be anti-gay or homophobic. And that's it. I'm not discussing that with you anymore.

Quote:So civil rights are "special attention?" Equal treatment by law is a 'sexual cause'? Well there's the problem right there, isn't it? You view them as an outside group that's trying to get special attention by asking for equality. Prejudice and bigotry are not always done out of hate and spite. You don't have to hate gays or campaign against them to be a bigot.

Well then, what the fuck ever. I don't give a shit what you call me. You call me every name in the book anyway.

Quote:That's what makes it such a tough thing to weed out of society. Next time you hear of a gay man or woman who cannot exercise power of attorney over their soul mate because they were not allowed a legal union because of their sexual orientation, you go ahead and run up to them and kindly explain how they're not entitled to this sort of "special attention."

You moron. You absolute moron. Anyone can give anyone power of attorney. And the laws in the US are changing. Several states now allow gay marriage. The field I work in has 0 discrimination against gay persons.

Quote:No, actually, you can't. The account is gone and so are the posts. Which is exactly what you had requested be done. I don't blame you; I wouldn't want a permanent record of what you said existing anywhere either.

WTF are you talking about? I just searched them yesterday. I'm trying to figure out all the things I've said Veridicanism is over the years. As for requesting the accounts closed, yeah, I don't want sock puppet accounts. I can't have but this one account. Again, you're an idiot. Hobo

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-you-think
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon's post
18-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(18-12-2014 03:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 01:56 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  "Some of my best friends are _______; I'm not racist/bigoted/prejudiced/etc." Ouch. Never thought I'd have to hear that old chestnut in this day and age.

No, you flaming dickwad. I meant what I said. The individuals I love most in my life are gay. So, it would be kinda hard for me to be anti-gay or homophobic. And that's it. I'm not discussing that with you anymore.

Quote:So civil rights are "special attention?" Equal treatment by law is a 'sexual cause'? Well there's the problem right there, isn't it? You view them as an outside group that's trying to get special attention by asking for equality. Prejudice and bigotry are not always done out of hate and spite. You don't have to hate gays or campaign against them to be a bigot.

Well then, what the fuck ever. I don't give a shit what you call me. You call me every name in the book anyway.

Quote:That's what makes it such a tough thing to weed out of society. Next time you hear of a gay man or woman who cannot exercise power of attorney over their soul mate because they were not allowed a legal union because of their sexual orientation, you go ahead and run up to them and kindly explain how they're not entitled to this sort of "special attention."

You moron. You absolute moron. Anyone can give anyone power of attorney. And the laws in the US are changing. Several states now allow gay marriage. The field I work in has 0 discrimination against gay persons.

Quote:No, actually, you can't. The account is gone and so are the posts. Which is exactly what you had requested be done. I don't blame you; I wouldn't want a permanent record of what you said existing anywhere either.

WTF are you talking about? I just searched them yesterday. I'm trying to figure out all the things I've said Veridicanism is over the years. As for requesting the accounts closed, yeah, I don't want sock puppet accounts. I can't have but this one account. Again, you're an idiot. Hobo

Very telling replies there gordo. I believe I was mistaken about your actual age, I'm thinking under 20 now.
18-12-2014, 04:27 PM
(18-12-2014 03:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

So.... How does your ever-so-Christian faith allow for tarot cards & spell work?
Cause, generally, those things dont jive & should set you up for complete failure with either camp....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-12-2014, 04:40 PM
(18-12-2014 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 03:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  No, you flaming dickwad. I meant what I said. The individuals I love most in my life are gay. So, it would be kinda hard for me to be anti-gay or homophobic. And that's it. I'm not discussing that with you anymore.

So.... How does your ever-so-Christian faith allow for tarot cards & spell work?
Cause, generally, those things dont jive & should set you up for complete failure with either camp....

Good question . It is also interesting how psychic phenomena, tarot, and other arguably occult issues seem much better tolerated here.
Perhaps some considerations of such would be in order.
Where and why is the line drawn?
18-12-2014, 04:42 PM
(18-12-2014 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 03:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  No, you flaming dickwad. I meant what I said. The individuals I love most in my life are gay. So, it would be kinda hard for me to be anti-gay or homophobic. And that's it. I'm not discussing that with you anymore.

Well, here I think we can all agree with Mr. Q that Gordon is not a Christian, at least not a Real™ Christian. He's a Veridican. And Veridicans appear to be perfectly OK with tarot cards, astrology, etc.