Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 03:32 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 01:25 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yeah, you do. They were lunatics and so are you.

In his defence To be fair: It's possible that they're all perfectly sane and are conning people.

That possibility did occur to me shortly after I posted, but I wanted to keep my post terse (like Chas) and pithy. I think Joseph Smith was more likely con than lunatic, and Mohammad probably some of both. Gordon seems like an authentic lunatic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-12-2014, 04:51 PM
(18-12-2014 04:45 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 03:32 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  In his defence To be fair: It's possible that they're all perfectly sane and are conning people.

That possibility did occur to me shortly after I posted, but I wanted to keep my post terse (like Chas) and pithy. I think Joseph Smith was more likely con than lunatic, and Mohammad probably some of both. Gordon seems like an authentic lunatic.

One hundred replies and many still diagnosing lunacy........and worse.
Are not the symptoms becoming worse than the perceived disease?Rolleyes

"Madness is divine" Plato.
18-12-2014, 05:03 PM
(18-12-2014 04:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 04:45 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  That possibility did occur to me shortly after I posted, but I wanted to keep my post terse (like Chas) and pithy. I think Joseph Smith was more likely con than lunatic, and Mohammad probably some of both. Gordon seems like an authentic lunatic.

One hundred replies and many still diagnosing lunacy........and worse.

I'm not seriously diagnosing anything. I just couldn't resist making a terse and pithy smart-ass comment. Sorry about that. It's not like this is a serious thread anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-12-2014, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 06:54 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-12-2014 01:36 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said he invented it, retard. I told you he discovered it. YOU said nothing until I brought it up. BTW, Gordo, you let me know when YOU get into Cal Tech AND Harvard ... then we'll see who is "ignorant".

BB, we are on the internet and you are an anonymous poster in a forum. It may be true that you went or go to those schools. Or it may be that you're a pregnant female having her fifth child for the extra welfare and thinking of suing your mother for a hundred dollars on Judge Judy.

There is no way to tell. But since you are steadfastly anonymous, and have been for years on this forum, I would imagine you're hiding something from us.

Or it could be that you lead a life where you are this good kid for your parents and friends, and you go to these schools and you're grew up with a silver spoon and you just come here as an outlet for your hostility. That being the case, it really doesn't matter if you do go to those schools. Because who you really are is this.

And a turd can only be be shined up so much.

Quote:Telling us to "talk to the gods" about all the suffering in the world, as you ONLY care about YOUR dog demonstrates how totally intellectually dishonest and bankrupt your nonsense is. You ARE a deluded pathetic sick narcissist as you yet again demonstrated you ONLY care about you ("and your little dog too"). Weeping

Yeah, well, fuck you. What do I give a shit what you think? What are you to me? You're an "online presence" that insults me. You say I'm a narcissist, but I've read your bio, you really really need people to either believe or know really really good things about you. And it reads like an illogical facade.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me. I don't even need you to think I'm a good person or that I've accomplished a damn thing in my life.

So, who's the narcissist. Consider

Quote:And totally per your MO/schtick, when faced with an inconvenient problem/question you retreat and call names as you run away. Coward.

I haven't run away. I have the answer. In fact I'm not sure in the area of religious philosophy known as "theodicy" that anyone has ever presented it before. So, I'm pretty convinced that what I thought was God speaking to me probably was.

But it serves no purpose here and it would open up a can of worms I am unwilling to get into. If someone cool e-mailed me, I'd probably discuss it with them. But it's not appropriate in this forum. No

(18-12-2014 05:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 04:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  One hundred replies and many still diagnosing lunacy........and worse.

I'm not seriously diagnosing anything. I just couldn't resist making a terse and pithy smart-ass comment. Sorry about that. It's not like this is a serious thread anyway.

If you wish to be numbered among the elect smartasses, talk to Ferdi. He (cough) is the one to see about making you an official one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-12-2014, 05:34 PM
(18-12-2014 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So.... How does your ever-so-Christian faith allow for tarot cards & spell work?
Cause, generally, those things dont jive & should set you up for complete failure with either camp....

Everything is supported by the Gospels. As a Veridican, I follow only the Gospels. If one wanted to call it "working miracles" instead of magick, they could, but I use the term deliberately to separate myself from the Christian Church. Nevertheless, the terms are synonymous. BUT...

That is something I'm giving a lot of thought to. Jesus did not use the term "magick" and he could have, because there were those who worked magick back then. Instead he use the word "faith" and "miracles."

Tarot is a way of prophesying. However, in the Gospels, no one uses a device to prophesy. They prophesy directly. It's not prohibited, and neither is magick, but I'm thinking I may want to stick as close to the Gospel as I can.

Astrology is obvious--the Magi were astrologers and used astrology to find Christ. So, it is directly endorsed. Exorcism is endorsed, but I'm not sure conjuring demons is. I can't say that Jesus ever used demons to do anything. He just cast them out of people. And if one did use demons, I think that would fall under black magic (Because what are you going to use a demon for but to do harm?), and I've already addressed that black magic is not in the Spirit of Christ--according to the Gospel. So, while conjuring may not prohibited (and anything not prohibited in the Gospels is acceptable) I'm not sure it's relevant to Veridicanism. So, I'm going to have to think about that.

Dream interpretation is a given. That happens a lot in the Gospel. But "spirit communications," and by that, I mean mediumship, again I'm not sure that such a practice, while not prohibited, really needs to be part of Veridican pneumatolgy.

You have to understand, I am "Veridicanism" right now. I'm the only one determining what shape it will take. There are no adherents at this point, so the lava hasn't solidified yet. And while I consider those spiritual practices fun, and while I know they're not prohibited, I am just now starting to think (with some help from you posing the question to me) what really is appropriate to chisel into stone about the religion.

And also, I'm not terribly concerned about it. Atheists aren't going to be Veridicans, I'm currently revising the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ--which is the source of everything. And the major stuff I already have down: the nature of God, salvation, who and what is Jesus Christ, the canon, and the obvious spiritual gifts of astrology, dream interpretation, use of faith(?), Gospel interpretation, and prophecy, and eschatology.

I suppose that could be all I need. I'm going to have to think about that, and your reply has spurred me to do that. Thanks. Bowing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 05:47 PM
(18-12-2014 04:40 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Good question . It is also interesting how psychic phenomena, tarot, and other arguably occult issues seem much better tolerated here.
Perhaps some considerations of such would be in order.
Where and why is the line drawn?

(18-12-2014 04:42 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Well, here I think we can all agree with Mr. Q that Gordon is not a Christian, at least not a Real™ Christian. He's a Veridican. And Veridicans appear to be perfectly OK with tarot cards, astrology, etc.

Again, it has to do with the moral theology of Veridicanism. Whatever Jesus prohibits is prohibited; whatever he doesn't prohibit is up to you to decide if you want to do it. So tarot, ouija boards, whatever aren't prohibited. And that's very important. I don't care about tarot or seances; I care about the moral freedom we are granted through Jesus Christ.

But I may have to give those things up as being part of Veridicanism, because I'm wondering what logical basis I have for them in the Gospel. If I'm laying down the theology, then it has to be systematic. Magick, tarot, crystal gazing, ET communications, whatever, are not prohibited, but that doesn't automatically make them essential either.

For instance, in the first few chapters of the Gospel, dream interpretation and astrology are essential for the revelation of Jesus Christ. So, I feel they are essential practices. Tarot (or anything like it) is not. Prophecy, however, which tarot accomplishes, is. But prophecy in the Gospel is unaided, so why introduce tarot into the theology? Use the cards, fine. But they aren't essential to Veridicanism.

I have to start thinking about that stuff. I guess it's like living in a big house all alone and you only use a few of the rooms. The rest of the rooms get neglected and dusty, but who cares--until you open the house up for company.

I'm starting to see all the dust! Shocking
18-12-2014, 05:56 PM
(18-12-2014 02:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I also never said anyone should put the 9mm in a gun and pull the trigger, I just said jam a 9mm in your eye repeatedly until you or the bullet climaxes. Technically you can live through that. Tongue

You weak fucking sociopath. The world is just full of your kind. But you know, I love the way the atheists love you and give you all the rep points. I love to see all your green rep points. I love the way they hug up on you.

You are the Son of Atheism.

[Image: congrats.gif]
18-12-2014, 06:12 PM
(18-12-2014 05:56 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 02:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I also never said anyone should put the 9mm in a gun and pull the trigger, I just said jam a 9mm in your eye repeatedly until you or the bullet climaxes. Technically you can live through that. Tongue

You weak fucking sociopath. The world is just full of your kind. But you know, I love the way the atheists love you and give you all the rep points. I love to see all your green rep points. I love the way they hug up on you.

You are the Son of Atheism.

[Image: congrats.gif]

noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Antisocial (or dissocial) personality disorder is characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. There may be an impoverished moral sense or conscience and a history of crime, legal problems, and impulsive and aggressive behavior.

Sources:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sociopath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_...y_disorder

Comment: Look's like you are wrong again Gordo! WD is nothing like the mentioned above.

Might I point out our resident Theist Mr. Kings Chosen?
He has more rep points than almost everyone. He is a Christian. Calvinist I think it was? We gave him plenty of rep points because he is basically the exact opposite of people who act like you and especially many of the other people who have been here before. I really don't think anyone will be as bad as HBL for quite some time. That guy imo was especially bad.

Point is, someone being an atheist has nothing to do with their rep.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
18-12-2014, 06:16 PM
(17-12-2014 09:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Though I find your tangential writing nearly impossible to follow, I did pick this bit out of it; And it deserves a response, because I had a response from God about this very thing just yesterday while I was jogging:

You managed to blunder your way to the question of god's intentions when it comes to two thousand years of Christian domination of the figure Jesus Christ, but you don't posses the moral courage to follow that reasoning to its destination, Atheism.

The idea is that the Christian Church has taken Jesus Christ and hidden him from humanity. For at least 1700 years, the Church has dictated how Jesus will be interpreted from the Gospels, and it has nullified most of his teachings by adding Judaism and some selected letters of early Christians into the Canon that are then equal to what is recorded in the Gospels.

What we end up with, in the extreme, is Mary (Jesus' Mother) and the teachings of St. Paul being at least as important as Jesus Christ, himself. We also end up with an institution that produces at least as many atheists as it does converts.

When one does what I have done and removes the concept of Jesus Christ from the confines of the Christian religion by selecting only the Gospels from the Canon and discarding all the rest on the grounds of it either being Judaism or unintended letters, the Savior that emerges brings an heretical level of freedom and spirituality to the individual. So much so that if we were to follow "only" Jesus Christ, it would bring down all the governments of the world and the institution of the Church as well.

So, why then did God allow that? If He is in control, how could he have let Christ be confined to a monstrance? This then is the message I have received.

[Image: monstrance.jpg]

It was because of the persecution of early Christians. If God had not shelved the mission of Christ for a while, it would have disappeared off the earth altogether. Every Christian would have been wiped out. For those early one's, they had it in their head that the completion of their spiritual experience was to die for Christ. And the worse the death the better the experience!

The rebuttal to this is an obvious one: Why didn't God simply stop the persecution? The answer is that the mission of Christ would have died without it. Without the persecution, it would have been a small cult that ran its course like so many others before it.

And why then should God play these kinds of games? I don’t know. He just seems to do things through evolution rather than popping the desired reality into existence. The phases of Christ from the rise of Ancient Egypt, to the Greek Philosophers, to the Ancient Israelites, to the incarnation of Christ in Jesus, to the Nuclear Age of mankind, is an evolutionary process.

Perhaps evolution is an inescapable attribute of God, or perhaps it’s a game He likes to play. Either way, the Church was a preserving measure during a time when human beings were evolving into a capacity for Christ.

Atheism, as you correctly point out, is the modern reaction to the Christian Church. It is in fact the agent that will dissolve the Church. Even now it is doing that, but it will give way to the Second Coming of Christ, which Veridicanism is part of.

[Image: takeabow.gif]

Gordon, why not admit that you are Christ? Just come out and say it. According to you...

The church has got it wrong.
The Bible has too many books. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How frustrating!
God talks to you.
You are starting a new religion.
You healed a dog's ear. Ordinary people can't do that.
You are a big fan of what you said nearly 2000 years ago.
You always said you were going to come back.
So... therefore... logically...you must be Jesus

Don't be put off by a little negativity...a prophet is never recognised in their own country.
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
18-12-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 06:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-12-2014 05:34 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So.... How does your ever-so-Christian faith allow for tarot cards & spell work?
Cause, generally, those things dont jive & should set you up for complete failure with either camp....

Everything is supported by the Gospels. As a Veridican, I follow only the Gospels. If one wanted to call it "working miracles" instead of magick, they could, but I use the term deliberately to separate myself from the Christian Church. Nevertheless, the terms are synonymous. BUT...

That is something I'm giving a lot of thought to. Jesus did not use the term "magick" and he could have, because there were those who worked magick back then. Instead he use the word "faith" and "miracles."

Tarot is a way of prophesying. However, in the Gospels, no one uses a device to prophesy. They prophesy directly. It's not prohibited, and neither is magick, but I'm thinking I may want to stick as close to the Gospel as I can.

Astrology is obvious--the Magi were astrologers and used astrology to find Christ. So, it is directly endorsed. Exorcism is endorsed, but I'm not sure conjuring demons is. I can't say that Jesus ever used demons to do anything. He just cast them out of people. And if one did use demons, I think that would fall under black magic (Because what are you going to use a demon for but to do harm?), and I've already addressed that black magic is not in the Spirit of Christ--according to the Gospel. So, while conjuring may not prohibited (and anything not prohibited in the Gospels is acceptable) I'm not sure it's relevant to Veridicanism. So, I'm going to have to think about that.

Dream interpretation is a given. That happens a lot in the Gospel. But "spirit communications," and by that, I mean mediumship, again I'm not sure that such a practice, while not prohibited, really needs to be part of Veridican pneumatolgy.

You have to understand, I am "Veridicanism" right now. I'm the only one determining what shape it will take. There are no adherents at this point, so the lava hasn't solidified yet. And while I consider those spiritual practices fun, and while I know they're not prohibited, I am just now starting to think (with some help from you posing the question to me) what really is appropriate to chisel into stone about the religion.

And also, I'm not terribly concerned about it. Atheists aren't going to be Veridicans, I'm currently revising the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ--which is the source of everything. And the major stuff I already have down: the nature of God, salvation, who and what is Jesus Christ, the canon, and the obvious spiritual gifts of astrology, dream interpretation, use of faith(?), Gospel interpretation, and prophecy, and eschatology.

I suppose that could be all I need. I'm going to have to think about that, and your reply has spurred me to do that. Thanks. Bowing

Oh my dear lord. Snort. SUCH *important* work. Oh my goodness.
If that's not the creed of a fucking delusional narcissist, I don't know what would be one. Laugh out loadLaugh out load FacepalmWeepingLaugh out loadLaugh out load
This idiot's head is SO far up his ass, he actually thinks people take things he says, seriously, or care about his True Dick cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.