(18-12-2014 07:08 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  Hi gordon,

So far as i have seen, these are the traits you have shown in this thread:

1) arrogance
2) dishonesty
3) condescension
4) hypocrisy
5) petulance
6) attention seeking

Given you claim to base your attitude on the gospels, i am curious. Are these the lessons you draw from the gospels? They are not very humanistic. Your behavior here causes me concern for the people around you.

I see that for every 15 posts or so you are capable of some calm thoughts. I suggest you try and focus on increasing the areas of calm and reflect more on your behavior.

I, me Ivaneus, me suffer too much logic long time, GI. You too philosophically buku.

Idiot.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 05:34 PM)Gordon Wrote:  because there were those who worked magick back then.
Prove it. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2014, 10:21 PM
(18-12-2014 05:56 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 02:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I also never said anyone should put the 9mm in a gun and pull the trigger, I just said jam a 9mm in your eye repeatedly until you or the bullet climaxes. Technically you can live through that. Tongue

You weak fucking sociopath. The world is just full of your kind. But you know, I love the way the atheists love you and give you all the rep points. I love to see all your green rep points. I love the way they hug up on you.

You are the Son of Atheism.

[Image: congrats.gif]

I'm not the one that mistakenly thinks he talks to God there cupcake.

I'm wondering when you are gonna get around to making a single valid argument. Just so you know a valid argument would be something you can demonstrate to be true, not just making up whatever shit you feel like and then throwing hissy fits when people ask you to prove it.

Tarot is fake.
Astrology is fake.
You can't do magic.
You don't talk to any gods.
The gospel are a collection of made up stories.
You have not sold all you won and given it to the poor so you don't follow Christ at all.

You are welcome to provide evidence this is not the case but until you do I dismiss your bullshit as the ramblings of a mentally unstable idiot child. This leaves you with ZERO credible or verified claims so everything you have posted in mental diarrhea with not a sepc of worth.

18-12-2014, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 10:25 PM by Gordon.)
(18-12-2014 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some of us have had contact with Bucky outside of the forum and can vouch for his being who and what he says he is.

Says "Anjele," who may just be a sock puppet of BB. And it's not important anyway. The fact is, if you're anonymous on the web, you can't make any claims to your "gravitas." It doesn't work.

Quote:You, on the other hand, claim to be a psychiatric nurse when you seem to be much more a psychiatric patient.

You found me out. Shocking

Quote:Give it up Ego®, anyone who has been around here more than 1 minute knows that you are an anger ball full of delusion, hatred, bigotry, and general assholery [Sorry, as an envious writer, I just had to bold that. ]. If you could actually get anyone to buy into the shit you spew you wouldn't have to keep coming back here. Do you really like the rejection that much? Masochist much?

There's nothing to reject from me. Your relationship with God and Christ is between you, God, and Jesus Christ. I'm here to show you, you can't win. I know what you're used to. I can't get in a Christian forum and debate. They can debate you, because you simply can't see; you're blind. They can't debate me, because when I start in on Christianity, I'm able to show how it's -------nope, nope, nope (deleted)

Yeah, I can't say that at this point in my life. That's secret society stuff. [Image: scared.gif]

Cuz I'll tell you, I don't fear atheists. I am shit scared of Christians. Satan just keeps you in the dark. With Christians, he often has an open door. But I guess that's where faith comes in.

Quote:Take your meds and disconnect your internet. You and everyone around you will appreciate it.

Fuck being nice to you. You burned up your moment of decent back when you were reading the lumps on people's heads.

As if you being mean to me means anything at all to me. Don't you get it? Rolleyes
18-12-2014, 10:25 PM
(18-12-2014 09:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 06:12 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Might I point out our resident Theist Mr. Kings Chosen?
He has more rep points than almost everyone. He is a Christian. Calvinist I think it was? We gave him plenty of rep points because he is basically the exact opposite of people who act like you and especially many of the other people who have been here before. I really don't think anyone will be as bad as HBL for quite some time. That guy imo was especially bad.

Point is, someone being an atheist has nothing to do with their rep.

KC. Yeah. [Image: sadsad.gif]

KC's a Christian. I am not. You can defeat Christians. I can shred them. Me and KC are not the same things. No
As has been demonstrated multiple times by multiple people across multiple visits by your multiple accounts, you are pathetically easy to shred. You can't even get past step 1. Prove your bullshit.

Kiddo you ain't left the starting gate, you ain't even facing the right way.

18-12-2014, 10:31 PM
(18-12-2014 09:52 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I am not Christ. Very early on, I thought I was. I couldn't tell the difference.

So you have problems figuring out your own identity but we should trust you when you say you know the identity of the voices you hear is god.

haha ya ok.Rolleyes

You know only mentally ill people even think they MIGHT be Jesus Christ? Right?

18-12-2014, 10:33 PM
(18-12-2014 10:06 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 07:08 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  Hi gordon,

So far as i have seen, these are the traits you have shown in this thread:

1) arrogance
2) dishonesty
3) condescension
4) hypocrisy
5) petulance
6) attention seeking

Given you claim to base your attitude on the gospels, i am curious. Are these the lessons you draw from the gospels? They are not very humanistic. Your behavior here causes me concern for the people around you.

I see that for every 15 posts or so you are capable of some calm thoughts. I suggest you try and focus on increasing the areas of calm and reflect more on your behavior.

I, me Ivaneus, me suffer too much logic long time, GI. You too philosophically buku.

Idiot.

You seem to be aggravated by a simple message, gordon. I had hoped that there is a probability that you are still able to access your rationality and take stock of your words and actions. It would appear that is not the case. It is very likely that there is not even one iota of value interacting directly with you, and i will instead just try to warn other readers of this thread that you are an unstable person prone to fits of rage and has little to nothing to offer in terms of civilized discourse. I do hope you do not unduly affect those people nearest you who are as yet unaware of the danger they are in. I hope for their sake (and yours, i suppose) that they give you a wide berth especially when you are experiencing one of your rage fits.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
18-12-2014, 10:33 PM
(18-12-2014 10:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  As has been demonstrated multiple times by multiple people across multiple visits by your multiple accounts, you are pathetically easy to shred. You can't even get past step 1. Prove your bullshit.

Kiddo you ain't left the starting gate, you ain't even facing the right way.

Let me be very clear, because I've been at this for 20 years, Whiskey. Listen up, because I don't want you to mistake this: You don't get a real debate from me. That takes work on my part. You orbit me. That's you're job. You are background noise, and you keep my posts at the top of forums, that's it. I control you by how often and in what way I respond to you. You don't control me. You don't get proof, and you don't get Craig-vs-Dawkins-style debates. You are a bitch. You hang on my belt loop, and you promote my posts. Do you get me sweetheart?
[Image: atom.gif]
18-12-2014, 10:37 PM
(18-12-2014 09:42 PM)Gordon Wrote:  KC's a Christian. I am not. You can defeat Christians. I can shred them. Me and KC are not the same things. No
(18-12-2014 09:52 PM)Gordon Wrote:  But I'm not Christ. I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

Ok. There's got to be a better term for that than Veridician though. Something that speaks specifically to your core philosophy.

Follower of: Jesus of Nazareth Son of Joseph, Son of blah, blah, blah, David, Noah, Adam. Son of Jehovah.

There are/ were a metric buttload of Jesui around; the important part of it is that you identify "Jesus of Nazareth and c." as the messiah because of his bloodline and connection to god. There's got to be a simpiler way of putting that.

We need a title, preferably one of historic significance, that shows his special-ness.

After many hours of exacting research I've decided you're right: Christ is an adequate replacement. He was Baptised by John; Anointed if you will, and that tradition has followed down the ages. He's intrinsicly holy though so I'm not sure what that was supposed to do. As importantly it's the title bestowed to him by various Greek archivists and historians so it'll make further research easier to do.

So: Follower of The Anointed One (Christ).

Still a little wordy. I'd prefer it if we got it down to two syllables. More Greek may be required. A portmanteau perhaps?

Christianos.

Holy Slave Of Jesus and c. Latin syntax on a Greek phrase. It's weird but still not entirely accurate. That implies that you place a certain value on the rituals; baptism, passover, Santa's Birthday. I don't want to prescribe you're beliefs or anything.

So if we cut it down and remove the ownership suffix we get a term that I think adequately describes you:

Fucktard.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 4 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
18-12-2014, 10:43 PM
(18-12-2014 10:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Some of us have had contact with Bucky outside of the forum and can vouch for his being who and what he says he is.

Says "Anjele," who may just be a sock puppet of BB. And it's not important anyway. The fact is, if you're anonymous on the web, you can't make any claims to your "gravitas." It doesn't work.

Quote:You, on the other hand, claim to be a psychiatric nurse when you seem to be much more a psychiatric patient.

You found me out. Shocking

Quote:Give it up Ego®, anyone who has been around here more than 1 minute knows that you are an anger ball full of delusion, hatred, bigotry, and general assholery [Sorry, as an envious writer, I just had to bold that. ]. If you could actually get anyone to buy into the shit you spew you wouldn't have to keep coming back here. Do you really like the rejection that much? Masochist much?

There's nothing to reject from me. Your relationship with God and Christ is between you, God, and Jesus Christ. I'm here to show you, you can't win. I know what you're used to. I can't get in a Christian forum and debate. They can debate you, because you simply can't see; you're blind. They can't debate me, because when I start in on Christianity, I'm able to show how it's -------nope, nope, nope (deleted)

Yeah, I can't say that at this point in my life. That's secret society stuff. [Image: scared.gif]

Cuz I'll tell you, I don't fear atheists. I am shit scared of Christians. Satan just keeps you in the dark. With Christians, he often has an open door. But I guess that's where faith comes in.

Quote:Take your meds and disconnect your internet. You and everyone around you will appreciate it.

Fuck being nice to you. You burned up your moment of decent back when you were reading the lumps on people's heads.

As if you being mean to me means anything at all to me. Don't you get it? Rolleyes

Oh yeah, Satan keeps us in the dark. Gee, now it all makes sense. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF