Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 10:33 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Let me be very clear, because I've been at this for 20 years, Whiskey. Listen up, because I don't want you to mistake this: You don't get a real debate from me. That takes work on my part. You orbit me. That's you're job. You are background noise, and you keep my posts at the top of forums, that's it. I control you by how often and in what way I respond to you. You don't control me. You don't get proof, and you don't get Craig-vs-Dawkins-style debates. You are a bitch. You hang on my belt loop, and you promote my posts. Do you get me sweetheart?

[Image: atom.gif]

*Raises hand*

Does this not constitute a violation of the rules by indicating a willingness to simply 'spam' the forums with useless posts?

A simple question to which an answer would be much appreciated.

Also, passed onto being reported by the mods for further review of said position.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-12-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 11:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-12-2014 10:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Says "Anjele," who may just be a sock puppet of BB. And it's not important anyway. The fact is, if you're anonymous on the web, you can't make any claims to your "gravitas." It doesn't work.

As I said, Gordo the Woo-meister is SO fucking clueless, he wouldn't even know that Angie has had her picture taken with Seth, (and is a friend of KC's).

The only reason he spews his creepy bullshit on atheist forums, is that no one else will have him. He's relegated to doing his attention whoring here.

Don't bother Egor to delete your "discovery" We all knows it the same old bullshit you're always spouted here. You are only to be pitied.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-12-2014, 10:45 PM
(18-12-2014 10:33 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  i will instead just try to warn other readers of this thread that you are an unstable person prone to fits of rage and has little to nothing to offer in terms of civilized discourse.

Yeah, they need you to warn them. Rolleyes

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2014, 10:53 PM
(18-12-2014 10:44 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Raises hand*

Does this not constitute a violation of the rules by indicating a willingness to simply 'spam' the forums with useless posts?

A simple question to which an answer would be much appreciated.

Also, passed onto being reported by the mods for further review of said position.

Much cheers to all.

Look at my rep points. I think "they" know. But yeah, make sure you report me. I mean someone has to stop me. Popcorn
18-12-2014, 10:57 PM
(18-12-2014 10:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The only reason he spews his creepy bullshit on atheist forums, is that no one else will have him.

That is true. But also, you guys are the ones "really" talking about religion. Christian forums are useless for that.
18-12-2014, 10:57 PM
(18-12-2014 10:53 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Look at my rep points. I think "they" know. But yeah, make sure you report me. I mean someone has to stop me. Popcorn

I admit that I rarely look to/at the rep-point system.

Might I ask if this is your answer to my post?

I find the intent unclear.

Much cheers to all
18-12-2014, 11:02 PM
(18-12-2014 10:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 10:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The only reason he spews his creepy bullshit on atheist forums, is that no one else will have him.

That is true. But also, you guys are the ones "really" talking about religion. Christian forums are useless for that.

SO why are you here ? YOU are not talking about religion. You are talking about some sort of made-up bullshit cult crap that would not pass for religion anywhere in the ENTIRE world except your basement.

(18-12-2014 10:57 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You orbit me

Thanks for affirming your narcissism. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-12-2014, 11:13 PM
(18-12-2014 04:42 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 04:27 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  So.... How does your ever-so-Christian faith allow for tarot cards & spell work?
Cause, generally, those things dont jive & should set you up for complete failure with either camp....

Well, here I think we can all agree with Mr. Q that Gordon is not a Christian, at least not a Real™ Christian. He's a Veridican. And Veridicans appear to be perfectly OK with tarot cards, astrology, etc.

Ah.
I was confused by god, jesus & such.

Got it!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
19-12-2014, 12:07 AM
(18-12-2014 10:33 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 10:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  As has been demonstrated multiple times by multiple people across multiple visits by your multiple accounts, you are pathetically easy to shred. You can't even get past step 1. Prove your bullshit.

Kiddo you ain't left the starting gate, you ain't even facing the right way.

Let me be very clear, because I've been at this for 20 years, Whiskey. Listen up, because I don't want you to mistake this: You don't get a real debate from me. That takes work on my part. You orbit me. That's you're job. You are background noise, and you keep my posts at the top of forums, that's it. I control you by how often and in what way I respond to you. You don't control me. You don't get proof, and you don't get Craig-vs-Dawkins-style debates. You are a bitch. You hang on my belt loop, and you promote my posts. Do you get me sweetheart?
[Image: atom.gif]

You don't have to give proof. You don't even have to debate here about shit. Though, don't expect your claims to be taken seriously by anybody without proof or even at least a coherent argument.

I'm glad your narcissistic tendencies are coming up, you may want to go and talk to a doctor about your feelings of who orbits what. Trying to get us to 'follow' you by calling us a bitch, condescending talk about orbiting you, etc, does nothing. It's not effective and makes you look even more ignorant and pathetic.

And if you're thinking about promoting your bullshit, good luck with that. People who come here aren't looking for a replacement religion, and those coming to proselytize their 'truth' aren't looking to be converted. You won't be gaining followers, especially considering your forum has been practically frozen for a long time. This is the wrong place, bucko.
[+] 2 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
19-12-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 12:42 AM by 666wannabe.)
(17-12-2014 08:49 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  We should bookmark this epic post and leave the name blank for the next hack that stumbles into this forum. The reusability factor is high.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?

"God works in mysterious ways" Certainly, this claim is the biggest turd in the cesspool of religious rhetoric.

If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.--Voltaire.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." --Thomas Paine.