Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 03:16 AM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(18-12-2014 09:52 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 06:16 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Gordon, why not admit that you are Christ? Just come out and say it. According to you...

The church has got it wrong.
The Bible has too many books. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How frustrating!
God talks to you.
You are starting a new religion.
You healed a dog's ear. Ordinary people can't do that.
You are a big fan of what you said nearly 2000 years ago.
You always said you were going to come back.
So... therefore... logically...you must be Jesus

Don't be put off by a little negativity...a prophet is never recognised in their own country.

But I'm not Christ. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. To date, I could never do what he did. He was the Son of God. I am a son of God. He was one of a kind. I am one of a type. And I'm happy as fuck for what I've got.

What I am is a Gospel writer. You should think nothing more of me than you do of the anonymous writers of the other Gospels.

It's hard, sometimes, as you draw near to God and Christ to realize the difference. If you look into a light long enough you start to think you are the light--same way as a newborn doesn't differentiate between itself and its mother. But, as Paul said, "When I was a child I thought like a child. When I became a man, I put away childish things." Same-same.

I am not Christ. Very early on, I thought I was. I couldn't tell the difference. I have early journals to God that I used to sign "Edward Christ."

Now I know that I am not Christ, and this human person, E. Gordon, never will be. But let me give you a little eschatology: we are designed separate from God with the sole
purpose of becoming one with God again. That's the game (a gambling game) God is playing with us. I am moving toward that, and I want that. But that's not anything that's going to happen while I am a human being.
Weeping

Just hold on there a minute and take a big breath.

Is it not possible that you are being used by Christ? "You" could be Jesus, but "you" just don't know it.

It has been a few years since I've read the Gospels, but don't they say somewhere that only the true Messiah would deny the fact that he is the Messiah?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 04:35 AM
(18-12-2014 10:33 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 10:25 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  As has been demonstrated multiple times by multiple people across multiple visits by your multiple accounts, you are pathetically easy to shred. You can't even get past step 1. Prove your bullshit.

Kiddo you ain't left the starting gate, you ain't even facing the right way.

Let me be very clear, because I've been at this for 20 years, Whiskey. Listen up, because I don't want you to mistake this: You don't get a real debate from me. That takes work on my part. You orbit me. That's you're job. You are background noise, and you keep my posts at the top of forums, that's it. I control you by how often and in what way I respond to you. You don't control me. You don't get proof, and you don't get Craig-vs-Dawkins-style debates. You are a bitch. You hang on my belt loop, and you promote my posts. Do you get me sweetheart?
[Image: atom.gif]

So your defense is that your too lazy to do the work? Lol

You're a bit confused (understatement) because I am happy to "promote" your posts. The more opportunities I give you to display your idiotic lunacy the better, because the way you named your thread means its one of the first things that shows up on Google.
You're burning down your own house while your in it, and its entertaining to watch. You're little more then a 3 legged dog who is convinced he is a dragon.

Now.... Prove your bullshit you dumb cunt. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-12-2014, 06:08 AM
(18-12-2014 10:53 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 10:44 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Raises hand*

Does this not constitute a violation of the rules by indicating a willingness to simply 'spam' the forums with useless posts?

A simple question to which an answer would be much appreciated.

Also, passed onto being reported by the mods for further review of said position.

Much cheers to all.

Look at my rep points. I think "they" know. But yeah, make sure you report me. I mean someone has to stop me. Popcorn

It seems obvious that no one needs to stop you since you aren't really doing anything. Your loony-toons religion has already stopped.

But keep up the warm, friendly proselytizing - maybe that will get you stopped.
19-12-2014, 07:31 AM
(19-12-2014 02:47 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  It has been a few years since I've read the Gospels, but don't they say somewhere that only the true Messiah would deny the fact that he is the Messiah?

Start at 2:00

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-12-2014, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 08:05 AM by devilsadvoc8.)
There is one quick way to prove if Gordumb is the messiah: How big is his left thigh?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
19-12-2014, 08:17 AM
(17-12-2014 11:40 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Yeah, just walk away. You have nothing to add. God talks to me. He'd talk to you too, but you're too stupid to listen. Mental breakdown or not, in response to my prayer, he healed my dog's ear last night, and I love my dog, so I don't give a shit what you think about my "special view of the world."

So, you can imagine how little of a fuck I give about anyone's "opinion" of the miracles I experience from God.

Re your special hotline to God, let me quote Dark Phoenix: "Your previous name, Egor, was just one letter too long."

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
19-12-2014, 08:22 AM
(17-12-2014 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My dad was a veterinarian. He helped a lot of animals during his days in practice. I assure you it was science and knowledge guiding him, not your god or any other god. For Pete's sake Ego® take your meds. Meds helped your dog, they may help you. You are a nurse for crying out loud. Take the blue pill. Or the white one, or the capsule, or all of the damn pills. Get back on track dude.

I would "like" this reply, but I have a problem with the cavalier attitude toward "take your meds!" Thanks to science, there are medications that can be very helpful to those with genuine mental health issues - no need to stigmatize!

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
19-12-2014, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 08:48 AM by Full Circle.)
Eddy,

Has it occured to you that the reason your presence gets so much attention wherever you go is the same reason rubber-neckers slow down when they see a car crash? Morbid curiosity.

As for your belief that you will turn into Christ or a Christ sounds to me an awful lot like Mormonism, just an observation.

You say you’ve been at this for twenty years, don’t you think that if God had selected you to re-write the gospels so as to bring His true words to the world He would have been crystal clear and done so by now?

Don’t you think that the fact that you are still getting nebulous messages on how to proceed and what the truth is speaks more to a human misunderstanding of how the mind works instead of a failure of God to be clear? After all he did give Moses the tablets, you would think if the Veridicanism message was so important He would have been more forthcoming after twenty long, arduous years.

Could it be that this has all been a cruel hoax perpetrated by Satan?

Could it be that neither God or Satan has anything to do with what you hear and it is all in your head?

Lashing out at the world for your confusion is sad but understandable.

I have nothing but pity for you.

Read sigs below ↓

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
19-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Ah, ol' Egor. Whatever part of the world he's from is clearly one with a lacking social net for the mentally ill. But I suppose so long as he can compartmentalise his delusion, it might not adversely affect others too much...

It is certainly charming how fast he runs from requests to demonstrate or substantiate any claims, though.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
19-12-2014, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 10:15 AM by DLJ.)
(18-12-2014 10:44 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  ...

*Raises hand*

Does this not constitute a violation of the rules by indicating a willingness to simply 'spam' the forums with useless posts?

A simple question to which an answer would be much appreciated.

Also, passed onto being reported by the mods for further review of said position.

Much cheers to all.

More's-the-pity, there's nothing in the rules that says that anyone has to be write anything 'useful'.

Dodgy

If uselessness was a crime, we'd have banned Hughsie years ago.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post