Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
(19-12-2014 06:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Like Jesus said, if the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness.

How do you know Jesus said that, you weren't there then. Did you hear it from his lips? No, what you have is hearsay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 06:35 PM
(19-12-2014 04:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  To credibly refute the bullshit, (such as your ignorant "compilation") one needs a REAL education, and credentials Both of which YOU totally LACK.

Why would I need those credentials? You need those credentials to refute what I'm saying. You just said so. You need a Ph.D. to refute what I have seen through revelation.

And what do you think you're going to do? Go out and be the next Christopher Hitchens? All the books have been written. All the debates at universities have been had and videoed. It's all available on YouTube. You're too late.

You are getting a Ph.D. (Well, I know you're not, but...I'll play along), in Biblical Studies (while flirting with the idea of being a medical doctor/surgeon, or maybe an astrophysicist), but you'll only be debating people on social media, and you can't prove you have the Ph.D. You could just make it up. So, it's worthless.

I mean, you don't think a religious university is going to hire an atheist professor do you?

Well, maybe you'll get that degree in Astrophysics, or hey, you can always become a medical doctor. But according to your profile, you're 21, and you told me you are now at Harvard. Drinking Beverage Shouldn't you have declared a major by now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2014, 06:37 PM
(19-12-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How do you know Jesus said that, you weren't there then. Did you hear it from his lips? No, what you have is hearsay.

What I have is the Gospel record. And like I said, that's the only Jesus anyone has ever known for over 1970 years.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2014, 06:40 PM
(19-12-2014 06:37 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How do you know Jesus said that, you weren't there then. Did you hear it from his lips? No, what you have is hearsay.

What I have is the Gospel record. And like I said, that's the only Jesus anyone has ever known for over 1970 years.

Words relayed by someone other than the person who said it is hearsay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-12-2014, 06:41 PM
There's an "I" missing on this title page, at the header for the forum. Now, as the page was created by an author who uses uppercase "I" at a rate approximately 15 times normal in conversational discourse, he may have simply used up the supply. But it's more likely he was just careless. This degree of slovenliness with something as important as the title page is useful - it alerts the reader that if the author couldn't bother making the title page flawless, there's no point wasting time with whatever follows, regardless of subject matter.

[img][Image: 2q8q4a8.jpg][/img]
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
19-12-2014, 06:51 PM
(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I mean, you don't think a religious university is going to hire an atheist professor do you?

That's one of your more ignorant statements Eddie. If you don't think there are open atheist professors and atheist student clubs at Notre Dame and Georgetown and Catholic University and Fordham and Gonzaga and Loyola and Marquette and St. Johns your head is even further up your ass than even you can imagine. The fuck.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-12-2014, 06:58 PM
(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Why would I need those credentials? You need those credentials to refute what I'm saying. You just said so. You need a Ph.D. to refute what I have seen through revelation.

That's what all insane people say. Nothing you've said needs refuting. Everyone here is laughing at you and dismissing you as the loonie you are. You are not a credible scholar of anything. You have no background as you have demonstrated. You're not even on the right street the ballpark is on.

(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And what do you think you're going to do? Go out and be the next Christopher Hitchens? All the books have been written. All the debates at universities have been had and videoed. It's all available on YouTube. You're too late.

Well actually as Carrier has demonstrated, the surface has just been scratched. But you would have no clue about what's left as you are a total ignoramus about the entire field in question. Thanks for proving it again.

(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You are getting a Ph.D. (Well, I know you're not, but...I'll play along), in Biblical Studies (while flirting with the idea of being a medical doctor/surgeon, or maybe an astrophysicist), but you'll only be debating people on social media, and you can't prove you have the Ph.D. You could just make it up. So, it's worthless.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you fool. The CONTENT of what I have written here is known, and recognized, and when the degree is done I will have proof. Harvard has a number of atheists teaching in the Divinity school, as do many of the other main-line universities. You REALLY need to get with the 20th Century, and if you're lucky, the 21st. Scholarship has nothing to do with beliefs. I don't plan on making a living at it. If I did, people such Carrier are well compensated. Which is something your 2-member "church" (LOL) will never do for you.

I see you have addressed NONE of the real points in question. All you can do is to try this pathetic deflection attempt.

(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Well, maybe you'll get that degree in Astrophysics, or hey, you can always become a medical doctor. But according to your profile, you're 21, and you told me you are now at Harvard. Drinking Beverage Shouldn't you have declared a major by now.

I have pops. My profile was written a while ago. You best worry about your self, and your mental health, and the voices you hear. If I need any advice from the likes of a delusional sooth-sayer woo-infested cult leader, I'll be sure and ask.
I was accepted to college when I was 16, and I attend two different places.
1 during the year, 1 during the Summer. So go fuck yourself.

Don't you have some paramecia to hook up to their EEG leads or something ?
Pete the Paramecia needs supper. He's "conscious" you know. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-12-2014, 07:01 PM
(19-12-2014 06:37 PM)Gordon Wrote:  What I have is the Gospel record. And like I said, that's the only Jesus anyone has ever known for over 1970 years.

Completely false.
But Egoramus never heard about them, so he assumes everyone is as stupid as he is.
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/surfeit.htm
Many Jesuses. But no Jebus of Nazareth.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-12-2014, 07:02 PM
(19-12-2014 06:37 PM)Gordon Wrote:  What I have is the Gospel record. And like I said, that's the only Jesus anyone has ever known for over 1970 years.

No. What you have is the fake bastardized abomination you cooked up.

19-12-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 08:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-12-2014 06:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You know, truth is I have no fucking clue. Truth is, you guys have no fucking clue and neither does someone with a horrid yeast infection for a name (Candida Moss, seriously?). We didn't live then. We don't know.

It's very clear YOU have no clue. You also have not read the book, nor weighed the evidence. Actually the historical method is well established, and respected the world over. What her beliefs are are totally irrelevant if her methodology is sound. And what are you ? 12 ? As if her name had anything to do with the validity of the scholarship. "Candida" in Latin means "white" and "a gift from god". The LATER meaning associated with a fugus, ... oh why bother talking to a egoramus. Dismissing the entire enterprise of history just demonstrates your intellectual bankruptcy. No wonder you are left to "hearing voices" and all the woo bullshit. Woo is not falsifiable. For many thousands of years humans thought the world was flat. And they were all wrong. Your "agumentum ad populum" is a very well known fallcy, (which you would known if you ever went to school). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum You are no nurse, You ARE a patient, aren't you ?
So on the one hand you claim ALL of Christian history was an attempt to hide the real Jesus' teachings, and out of the other side of your slimy mouth you affirm it was all true for 1970 years. Heh heh. Think much ?

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load You are fucking hilarious. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post