Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice
As for being accused of being a sock puppet of Bucky's I must say that I am not worthy.
Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-12-2014, 07:29 PM
@Dark Phoenix

I was tempted to wheel out that old aphorism "Never argue with an idiot, as from a distance noone will be able to tell you apart", having long ago let go of the need to argue absurdities with ignorant people.

But your post reminded me of why we should confront religion. Thank you for having the passion and commitment to do so.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 3 users Like gofish!'s post
19-12-2014, 07:40 PM
(19-12-2014 06:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Oh, got it. So all this time we always thought there was persecution, but in 2014 an atheist/christian writes a book and, well, that's it. It never happened. And the whole world has revolved for 2000 years around the life and death of Jesus Christ, but in 2014 the atheists say he never existed, so well, there goes that.

You know, truth is I have no fucking clue. Truth is, you guys have no fucking clue and neither does someone with a horrid yeast infection for a name (Candida Moss, seriously?). We didn't live then. We don't know.

What I do know is that we have the Gospel record. That's what exists today. Either Jesus lived and it was a record of his life and death and teachings, or the guy who made it all up and wrote it down existed. Either way, we learn about the concept of the Son of God, and that is how we get to God.

We didn't live back then; we didn't see the miracles; we didn't hear the teachings. What we have, what anyone has had for 1970 some odd years is the Gospel record. If your eyes aren't opened when you read it, then maybe you were never created to be saved. Like Jesus said, if the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness.

Saved?

Really.....hmmm......
Tell me again how non-Christian you are.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
19-12-2014, 10:26 PM
(19-12-2014 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I mean, you don't think a religious university is going to hire an atheist professor do you?

That's one of your more ignorant statements Eddie. If you don't think there are open atheist professors and atheist student clubs at Notre Dame and Georgetown and Catholic University and Fordham and Gonzaga and Loyola and Marquette and St. Johns your head is even further up your ass than even you can imagine. The fuck.

Well, maybe there are. [Image: dontknow1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2014, 10:29 PM
[Image: anj0pl.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-12-2014, 10:57 PM
(19-12-2014 10:26 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's one of your more ignorant statements Eddie. If you don't think there are open atheist professors and atheist student clubs at Notre Dame and Georgetown and Catholic University and Fordham and Gonzaga and Loyola and Marquette and St. Johns your head is even further up your ass than even you can imagine. The fuck.

Well, maybe there are. [Image: dontknow1.gif]

If you don't fucking know then why you open your pie hole?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
19-12-2014, 10:58 PM
(19-12-2014 06:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's what all insane people say. Nothing you've said needs refuting.

You're the one who said you're getting Ph.D. to do it. Flex

Quote:Everyone here is laughing at you and dismissing you as the loonie you are. You are not a credible scholar of anything. You have no background as you have demonstrated. You're not even on the right street the ballpark is on.

I'm sorry. For what? To say that Jesus existed. No credible scholar holds the position that Jesus didn't exist. Only atheists do that. And I've always found that very interesting. Because it's not necessary. If God doesn't exist, Jesus is nothing. Nothing. But it's very very important to atheists today that Jesus never existed. It's even more important to them than God not existing.

I used to think it was a gay thing. Gays are outcast--or used to be--from the Christian Church, but Jesus never preached against homosexuality. Paul did, but no one claims Paul didn't exist.

So, there's something going on that I'm not getting. Something satanic is in the air. I'm just not sure what it is. For some reason, the modern atheist must make the case that Jesus never existed. Very strange. The motivation just doesn't jive.

I'd ask you why it is, but I'm sure you have no insight at all.

Quote:I don't have to prove anything to you, you fool.

That's my point. It doesn't matter if you're telling the truth or not. This is online social media and you are anonymous on it. You might as well pretend you're a college professor right now.

Quote:The CONTENT of what I have written here is known, and recognized,

By who? This forum, you mean? Who gives a shit? And recognized for what?

Quote:and when the degree is done I will have proof.

No you won't. You're Bucky Ball. You're anonymous. You can have a thousand sheets of degrees on a single roll and it won't mean a thing in here. In fact, it will hinder you, if it's true. And can you provide a link to any philosophical argument you've made in here? I told some loser yesterday I'd be willing to debate you, but you can't hold it together (I think you have too many projection issues with me.). It's like you have a mood disorder. You're smart, no one denies that, but you can't hold it together.

I can hold it together. I switch the abuse shtick on and off like a switch. So, let's debate the existence of Jesus when you grow up. Smartass

Quote:Harvard has a number of atheists teaching in the Divinity school, as do many of the other main-line universities. You REALLY need to get with the 20th Century, and if you're lucky, the 21st. Scholarship has nothing to do with beliefs. I don't plan on making a living at it. If I did, people such Carrier are well compensated. Which is something your 2-member "church" (LOL) will never do for you.

So, you're getting a Ph.D., while you are pursuing your bachelor's degree (another impossibility that the uneducated in here won't pick up on), but you're just doing it for fun? People from California don't do that. That's what the aristocracy in Britain does.

And you don't have to compete with me. I'm no expert. I had two theology classes in college during my bachelor's degree.

Quote:I see you have addressed NONE of the real points in question. All you can do is to try this pathetic deflection attempt.

I have no idea what the questions are. Huh

Quote:I have pops. My profile was written a while ago. You best worry about your self, and your mental health, and the voices you hear. If I need any advice from the likes of a delusional sooth-sayer woo-infested cult leader, I'll be sure and ask.
I was accepted to college when I was 16, and I attend two different places.
1 during the year, 1 during the Summer. So go fuck yourself.

So you go back and forth between Cal Tech and Harvard? Really? Which one are you getting the Ph.D. from? Which one do you study astrophysics at? And which one are you studying pre-med at? See, cuz when I read your bio I think, wow! This guy is a surfer, he works out, rich family, ritzy country estate in California, family raises horses, dad is a super-genius surgeon, and he gets a Ph.D in order to debate people online. The only thing missing is references to celebrities? Know any celebrities? And please don't say you had lunch with Phillip Seymour Hoffman last week; that would just make all the sense of someone without a bachelor's degree being in a Ph.D. program.

Quote:Don't you have some paramecia to hook up to their EEG leads or something ?
Pete the Paramecia needs supper. He's "conscious" you know. Weeping

That's right; they are. Yes
19-12-2014, 11:02 PM
(19-12-2014 10:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you don't fucking know then why you open your pie hole?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I thought you were one of the rational ones. Was it something I said? Sadcryface
19-12-2014, 11:10 PM
(19-12-2014 07:40 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Saved?
Really.....hmmm......
Tell me again how non-Christian you are.

Yeah, saved from sin.

So, are you really a witch or is that just a mocking thing? Because witches aren't atheists.
19-12-2014, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 11:39 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm sorry. For what? To say that Jesus existed. No credible scholar holds the position that Jesus didn't exist.

Just shows how little you actually know about the subject and the scholars of the subject and the positions they hold. You are simply INCOMPETENT to say anything on the subject. You have no education in it.
There also is NO scholar who buys into ANYTHING you say. AT ALL. Better watch out who and what you're trying to say there sport. FIRST you deny everything they say then you attempt to reference their credibility. Make up your fool mind. You think "credible scholars" buy ANYTHING you drool ? Laugh out load
You are so filled with yourself and your narcissism you have no clue what even goes on on this forum. You are so sad and clueless.
You are an embarrassment to the human race.

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Only atheists do that. And I've always found that very interesting. Because it's not necessary. If God doesn't exist, Jesus is nothing. Nothing. But it's very very important to atheists today that Jesus never existed. It's even more important to them than God not existing.

Totally wrong. If there were evidence that Jesus existed it would in way way do anything to any credibility about what people said they believed about him. It's also irrelevant. There could have been a MAN on whom the Christian cult was based. Whether there is a deity or not is irrelevant.

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Paul did, but no one claims Paul didn't exist.

Wrong. They do. There are good reasons to think he was a fraud also. Just more proof you are totally non-conversant with the questions at hand.
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/paul.htm

The dude who wrote "Ode to Bucky Ball" who comes here with only his "fuck you" saying he can hold it together is seriously hilarious. You are falling apart at the seams.

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  So, you're getting a Ph.D., while you are pursuing your bachelor's degree (another impossibility that the uneducated in here won't pick up on), but you're just doing it for fun? People from California don't do that. That's what the aristocracy in Britain does.

They're DIFFERENT fields, retard. I already explained why I'm doing it. "People from California" do all sorts of things. YOU have not a clue what you THINK you rant on about. I do realize you NEED the world all simple-minded and wrapped up in a little box.

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I have no idea what the questions are.

We know that. They went WAY over your ignorant head.

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  So you go back and forth between Cal Tech and Harvard? Really? Which one are you getting the Ph.D. from?

It's really not that difficult. You can't read. I see your problem. I already said I do one during the Summer. You seem to not be able to follow along. Are you on drugs ?

(19-12-2014 10:58 PM)Gordon Wrote:  That's right; they are. Yes

There is NO scientist or neurologist or neuro-scientist in the entire world that agrees with that pathetic bullshit. But we all know you are VERY special. Very very special. Weeping Thanks for making yourself look as pathetically ridiculous as you really are.

You CAN'T "compete" with anyone. All your religious garbage is cooked up crap. NONE of it rests on any scholarship. You have ZERO credibility on ANY subject.
You are nothing but a laughingstock of woo.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post